Returning Player EU/TZ PVP Nullsec

I played from 2005 - 2010 and from 2014 - 2016. Not with this character.

Looking for relaxed corp nullsec, PVP, close to hi-sec if possible.

A corp that realises this is a game and I have commitments.
Friendly, yet have a good laugh and mature players.

Have a good knowledge of game mechanics but I have been away for a while.
Spent a lot of time in Providence in my day with KVA and other corps.

We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep nullsec. fighting the blue donut from all angles - contracted by the Guristas Pirates.

• ESS Thefts
  • Gatecamping
  • Roaming
  • Guristas LP

In response to the massacre of poor Pith pilots all across New Eden - we’ve taken up arms to help Guristas Pirates take revenge on all those who farm their pilots for a quick CONCORD payout.

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join our cause.

If you are intrested to know more - convo me, join our discord or simply pay us a visit!

Hey there Tranquillius!

We are The Meridian, we are a pvp focused, primarily EU timezone based corporation within the Triumvirate alliance - we are all mature players, with a real life, most of us are married, and some have kids, so we know RL comes first - we are based out of Cloud Ring.

Killboard

and here is our recruitment thread:

The Meridian - EU/US PvP Corp [-™-]

Hey LeTranquillius!

I know you mention null sec close to high sec if possible but have you considered WHs? Like null sec but highsec as little as 3 jumps away!

I’m currently recruiting for Space Mutts. We are a EU based WH corp. We live in WH space, specifically a C4 with static C3/C5, so plenty of opportunity to make isk and shoot people from all over EVE.

If you would like to have a chat feel free to hop on discord our into our ingame channel ‘Space Mutts’.

Cheers
DP

Hi there mate!

Our corp is looking for new members all the time.

We have opportunities for:

• Daily opportunities to participate in PVP in all the sizes ranging from small gang to big strat-ops at the corp/alliance/coalition level.
  • Plenty of industrial opportunity with an abundance of ores, moons & PI for your industrial needs.
  • Safe pocket in nullsec with huge isk making opportunities (ratting, mining and PI).
  • Relaxed atmosphere where real life comes first, always.
  • Active and experienced leadership.
  • Hauling and jump freighter service.

Join us in Discord: https://discord.gg/jq69HSj
Join our in-game chat: Fields of Elysium. Pub

hi welcome back captain. we are closse to jita and heigh sec. as bellow corp recruiment link. ıf it suit both side you are more then welcome to join us.

Hey LeTranquillius,

We’re a small but growing null sec corp built to suit the more casual player (not mandatory CTAs etc). The corp is built around a group of friends who have known each other for around 8 years in game. We enjoy all aspects of eve online but primarily do pvp. It’s a very chilled out atmosphere with lots of laughter on comms, we play other games together too.

If you fancy a chat, hop on our discord and say hi - https://discord.gg/

Hey,

I think The Eternal Crusade could be a great fit for you. We’re part of the Total Eclipse. alliance, which was actually a sov holder in Providence up until the region fell to RekkinCrew, we’re currently staged in Amarr lowsec and we’re joining Amarr faction warfare in 2 days. Our staging is 1 jump from highsec.

When it comes to nullsec, we have the pick of it really. Providence is very close, Geminate is within roaming distance, and there are always yeet filaments if we want to head somewhere else. You’re obviously an Amarr loyalist with shared history, so you’d be very welcome.

Hey buddy. If you haven’t found a home yet, Brittas are recruiting all kinds of pilots to fill our ranks and be part of our ever growing social network. Mainly comprised of U.K. players and a mix of some Eu players too, were focussing on building that tz. Other time zones are also welcome. Feel free to come and have a chat. We don’t bite and are a friendly group

What we offer:

• Small Gang PvP
  • Fleet PvP
  • Space to krab in
  • Fun social gaming atmosphere
  • Cap drops

What we are looking for:

• Working Mic
  • English speaking
  • Friendly Personality
  • Activity

Hop into our discord https://discord.gg/swnFMGC for a chat.

Shim o7

@LeTranquillius

hey … guess we are what you look for:

get in touch with me ingame please

JuuR

In case you haven’t found a home yet.

Hey bro come on our discord ee can have a chat

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.