Returning Player LF 0.0 PvE/Indy

Hey guys I’m a returning player my old toon was Natya Alekscyev before I biomassed her. Currently I have a 30 mil sp subcap main (this one) and several alts including a dread alt who can also fly Blops, Marauder, etc…

What I’m looking for is a place in laid back 0.0 where I can get my isk-whorage on while joining coalition on cap fleets with Dread alt and roams w/ this toon.

Currently I am aiming at Rorq with one toon, affording an Ark for my JF pilot, and training my main in all the various types of t3s I can get into ( lived in WH for half a decade, I’m rather fond of strat cruisers)

What I need is :

• Decent ratting space
  • Indy side to corp to learn the ropes from ie: production and research in particular
  • Coalition Fleets regularly that I can hop into for pvp goodness
  • Fairly decent JF service until I can afford my own Ark
  • Chill atmosphere without CTAs and a decent SRP setup for Coalition ops.
  • Preferably not in drone space
  • Decent sized active corp. Not interested in ANYTHING younger than a year, or with less than 60+ pilots
  • BLOPs fleets available?

What I offer:

• 12+ years eve experience mostly 0.0 and low class WH
  • subcap main w/ dread alt (moros)
  • persistence I’m able to be on pretty much when I want as I work from home.
  • Sense of Humor
  • Encyclopedic knowledge of most things Eve related
  • Content Creation ( I don’t depend on others to keep occupied, I tend to find something to do or just go out hunting for neut/reds or scanning for WH to go hunt there)

So what I’m after is pretty simple. A corp to rat with and learn Indy from, which will allow me to join in coalition ops. I’m not interested in PvP centric corps , as I want to do other things in addition to killing mofos. If you are interested hit me up with a mail or on here so I can get back to you asap.

Thanks for your time,
Happy Hunting ,
Nick

aka Heru

Hey bro,

Check out Imperium Legion. We are located in Tenerifis as part of the MWM coalition. We have PVP/PVE opportunities where we live. We are USTZ and have a few EU TZ players as well.

We are long time players that have been together for 4+ years. We do enjoy PVP and are SOV holders. So defense is necessary at times. We are not elitists or hardcore. Real life comes 1st. We PVP, Mine, Rat, and explore. If you are looking for a fun place to learn, make isk, and chill without being yelled at, send me a mail in-game and we can chat on Team speak.

Hey Heru,
We actually sound perfect for you. We’re chill but get stuff done. If you’re looking for a PVE/PVP nullsec corp with an easy way to fund that through nice ratting systems, you should look into Rebels of Industry. We are part of the GOTG coalition and have pvp/BLOPS roams multiple times a day. We are located in Deklien where the ratting is very easy (Guristas), we have very profitable moons to mine (also regular mining with rorqs and training classes for them) and the pvp is great. We are also 1-3 jumps out from 2 major trade hubs. This equates to quick ISK gaining with cheaper ships and pvp opportunities multiple times daily. Let me know if you are interested in that or have any other questions.

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.