Returning Player LFC

Welcome back to EVE.

I’m Cephelange (Ceph - “Seff”), lead recruiter for Aegis Reforged. While we’re not necessarily a 100% match (just being upfront), you may like what we have to offer.

• We’ve been around for just over a year, and are still going strong. Corp leadership is involved at the corp and alliance level.

• We are involved primarily in PvP (I know, not your bag), but, also PvE (running combat sites), mining, and industrial activities. One of our corp leaders is very knowledgeable about the last two, and we have a core of folks that focus almost exclusively on mining and manufacturing. We also have some really good planets for PI, with buyback at both the corp and alliance level.

We’re based in the Immensea region of sovereignty nullsec. In many regards, it’s safer to mine there than in hi or lowsec.

There’s more details over on our recruiting post, so if what I’ve already written interests you, please check out the post for all details.

Regardless of where you wind up, I hope it’s the best fit for you. Happy hunting!