Returning player, looking for a chill nullsec corp

Hi everyone,

I’ve returned to the game after a long break, last online around 2018 at uni. A lot has changed since I last played and I’m especially perplexed by some corps needing an HR onboarding system and a 3 stage interview. This is a game right?

I’m a former member of pandemic horde (they only required a simple in game application with a few words) and I’ve recently learnt of their drama and downfall which is a shame.

I enjoy a bit of everything in nullsec. Mining fleets, ratting, helping newer players and jumping in the defence fleet to fight off gankers. Any more chill corps in nullsec that fit the bill?

cheers!

Will send you a pm in game!

But feel free to check us out Cynosural Tendencies - EU / NULL

check us out: 🎯 Target - Locked | High Sec | Active Daily | AU/EU/US | Mining, PVE & PVP | SLYCE HS - #84 by Autopops_2CG

we can help push you into a null corp for sure

We live in TKE and do SOV null and Minmil FW. Give us a look and let me know what you think.

Hello

Welcome back to EVE!

Feel free to take a look at our topic, we might be what you are looking for.
If you like what you read, join our discord through the link in the bottom and reach out. :slight_smile:

Oh and yes, we have a perplex onboarding. :smiley:

Best regards
The Nordic Associates

Hello and welcome back to Eve!

We are a mostly EU based Corp looking for mature returning players to join us!

Check us out for more info.

[EU/US TZ] Friendship is magic - Null Sec Industry / PVP / PVE - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

I was former PL too :slight_smile:

Here is your new home, see you on comms :smiley:

Three-stage interviews for a video game tracks. Minmatar Extraction Company runs multiple Amo mining fleets a day in highsec bulwarks, so a returning Horde pilot who wants rocks and people around can skip another sov move. Reddit discord.gg/minmatar

hello, if you dont mind npc null/low sec, we are part of staingroup in npc stain. we are a small corp with a rl first mentality. no mandatory paps. we do a little of everything.we have alot of oppurtunities for what ever ya want to do. lowsec piracy or lots of isk oppurtunities in stain or in our space in estoria. join our discord if ya want to learn more about us. DogSoldierS

Hey!

Welcome back! have a look at our advert. We are easygoing and might be what you are looking for.