Returning player looking for mining/pve null corp

Hi Folks,

I have just returned the game after a few years out, tried out a few things in the game saw what I like to do in the game, and found out what I enjoy! I have a young family and play time is difficult but I am active and willing to learn and most importantly have a laugh within the game.

My toon Asvasi has just over 78m SP, at the moment. I am looking for a more null sec mining/PvE Indy Corp, that has discord or ts3, and has a good ore buy-back scheme in place, I understand CTA and will be willing to participate,

I am currently working on caps skills, I’m about a month away from being able to fly mini carrier and dread(I still need to buy the actual skill), but I can fly all the mining barges, porpoises, and orca when it comes to PVP/CTA I have a lot of PVP skills(although I am terrible at it lol), can fly a Vargar. mini and cal command ships, t3 cruisers hac, hic, with a t2 fit, log is only requiring the skills,

I am a 44-year-old guy from Scotland, I am looking for an active and friendly Corp from the UK/EU time zones with a quiet piece of null space where you can rat and not get camped out for about 17 hours a day, really not interested in WH corps(to be honest, I don’t understand it)

thanks for reading and safe flying
Asvasi

Hello! Give us a look. We’re a chill group with lots of folks doing indy and mining!

Hello

Welcome back to EVE!

Feel free to take a look at our topic, we might be what you are looking for.
If you like what you read, join our discord through the link in the bottom and reach out. :slight_smile:

Best regards
The Nordic Associates

The new highsec bulwark systems have extremely lucrative mining, almost not worth going out to null at the current time. Minmatar Extraction Company has 3-5 mining fleets a day with roughly 24/7 coverage and 100% Jita buyback inside Minmatar Fleet Associates. discord.gg/minmatar and ask for Keldor

Hi there come have a chat with us on our discord see if we are right for you and you us

Find us here

Join the discord and reach out o7

Definately your new home mate :wink: come join us.
De

Hey there!

I think you may like us and our space! We are an industry based corp in Beyond the Breach! We almost always have at least 1 person online in voice comms at all hours and we love to chat and hang out!

Come chat with us!

Hello lad! Far ye fae loon?

Come check us out! Very easygoing. I run a pretty lose ship but you can see from both out killboard and, if you come chat with our Discord concierge, a lot of activity within the corp as well.

Keen the chat, so please check out the forum post: Link

Afne