Returning Player Looking for a good PvP Corp

Hi all, I’m looking for a good Corp that does a lot of Gate Camping, PVP, If I have time, I can join fleets also. I am returning and I will need to relearn a lot but I am a pretty awesome and nice guy who just wants to have fun and sink some ships in space!

Warhawk Richard In game mail sent, give us a shout back if you want to try sansha land.

I can’t say we do a lot of gate camping, but if you’re intrested in PvP you should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance that lives in Thera, but we take contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord.

:uk: Large Active Established Null sec Community - GoonSwarm Federation - Looking for miners - Ratters and PvP pilots - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

If You’re EU based there’s often a gate camp around, blops etc

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.