Returning player looking for a solo/micro/small gang pvp corp (EU)

Hey, I Just started playing again today after being away several years and I’m looking for a corp that does solo/micro/small gang pvp. Character is Omega and has 64m sp, can fly pretty much everything up to Battleships.

I have 0 interest in large scale pvp or any type CTA, also no interest in massive corps/alliances with loads of blues.

Pretty much all of my friends that I used to play with quit, so here i am looking for new ones.

1 Like

Hey man o7

We are a small group of pretty chilled out guys looking to expand.

We live in w C2 WH and have actually just recruited a similar guy that has 100M SP and returned after 4 years.
Happy to go through the steps with you and all that jazz but in the mean time, here is our Corp advert: C2 WH Corp looking to expand - PVP/Indy/Explore but that only really gives you a high level.

Ping me a PM in game and Ill set up a chat (typing sucks) and explain a bit about what we are, you can tell me what you want and see if (as the Spice Girls so beautifully put it) “Two become One” :slight_smile:

If not, Good Luck!

FDo7
SSjGhost

Welcome back o7

Drunkendis Order is looking for more EU guys to live in our c4 with 2 content statics. We got quite a bit of experienced pilots who enjoy small gang pvp

Come blow stuff with us

Hey Klown,

How about small / micro gang pvp in nullsec with Agony Unleashed! - how does that sound?

I think you would be a great fit!

If you are interested - hop on discord and chat to a recruiter today!

Recruiting in EU and US east and West.

Hey there,

Check out Aggressive Asset Relocation. We are a low-sec corp based out of Kinakka, one of the most active areas for pvp in Eve. Our corp policy is temp-blues only so we pretty much shoot everyone.

We are fairly active. Our corp is always in the top 3 of monthly kills in Black Rise. We are primarily Eu/Na timezones. We have a dedicated discord and website. Message me in game if interested.

Cheers

Had some decent roams today and yesterday https://zkillboard.com/character/281740904/

Still looking for a corp.

1 Like

Hi

Horse killers corp could be the place for you, we are laid back and experienced.

Join public channel or PM me in game.

hey man. I’m a recruiter for a small pirate corp known as the Krieg 7th Brigade. come chat sometime and i can see if we have what you are looking for.

Hello @Klown_Walk ,

Welcome back to the game we hate to love so much. We are always looking to get experienced players that enjoy playing together. We rarely have a blue situation and even if we do it is usually under ‘Frenemies’ WH standards.

If you get a chance come check us out…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known!

Not bad but…mine is better : )

1 Like

Nice toot of the old horn and a free bump for his post. :star_struck:

Last bump.

hi there … we are a small corp … some of us do solo or up to 3 or 4 guys pvp next to other stuff like indy, explorations, missions … up to you to enjoy such stuff or not

join our public channel if you wish to get more infos

JuuR

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.