Returning player looking for active new home

If your corp have an insane long applications process, I am not interested - it is game, not a job.

I have 90m SP, I have supercarrier, titan, faxes and so on - looking for nullsec pvp corp

how about null npc space enuf to shoot add and a good group of ppl that are willing to help you out where needed mostly eu and a lot of players how know what thay are doing
we are pritty laid back but can show theeth when we need to

hop on coms and see what we are like and how knows maby even a new home for a guy like ure self

Hell yes look us up :slight_smile:
Please Join our discord for more information or to ask any questions.

Not a long process just background

Hi, If you’re at that level already, I would have a look at WEF, chill bunch, not afraid to drop caps when the occasion arises and a very active social corp.

I’ll leave you with our ads!

https://www.reddit.com/r/evejobs/comments/riq15w/war_eagle_fleet_unlimited_null_life/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Hope to catch you soon!

Valgrind Vanguard - Reach Valhalla with us! Freshly baked memes inside! - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Invictus Imperium
We are a proud member of Ranger Regiment which is an alliance within the Imperium coalition.
Some of our closest allies are Goonswarm Federation & The Initiative.
Our Mission Objective is to support the Imperium in achieving all objectives.

What can we offer you?
• Access to Coalition Sigs & Squads
• Discord & Mumble for communications & interactions
• PVP fleets from Coalition level all the way to small gang, solo PVP.
• Null sec space with the most valuable ores, moon goo R32, PI & ratting anomalies in EVE including access to the Locust fleet
• Supercapital umbrella
• Corp buy back Programme
• Training lessons to cover Industry Mining, PI, PVE Exploration & PVP
• The biggest market outside of Jita
• Best infrastructure within EVE null sec

What are we looking for?
• 2m SP minimum
• Be active and social – Yes real life will always come first no questions asked
• Have access to both Mumble, Pidgin Jabber & Discord – We will help you with setting this up
• Have a positive attitude

If you feel like you meet the above criteria & are looking to forge a new path, please feel free to contact us via the following methods.
In game
Roman X
Shinobi Tenzen
Grand Moff Vulken
Or check out our website & follow the link to our Discord.
https://www.invictus-imperium.com/

Eve Forum Post: https://forums.eveonline.com/t/hydra-eternal-pvp-and-industry-eu-timezone

CEO - Nakito Kobara (Discord: Nakito Kobara#6850)
Co-CEO - Jordan Cesaill (Discord: Jordan Cesaill#6820)
Recruitment - Trinitilie Key (Discord: Sylvaritius#3017)

Discord: Join our discord!

We are a small corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams.
We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored. Our primary TZ is currently around 1800-0000 depending on everyone’s work schedules.
You are very much “free” to do your own thing out here. Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one
.REPZ

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.