Returning Player looking for casual small/micro gang PVP Corp

Hey there everyone,

I am a returning player with a 19m SP Character that recently moved into sov null space to become part of a larger alliance in the hope to fight nice battles and find chilled people to fly with. Unfortunately I had to find out, that I am not enjoying my time there at all.

My goal was to get properly into PVP and learn from some people that know what they’re doing. I don’t doubt that our FC’s are knowing their s*** but in fleets with 10 people and more I feel uncomfortable to ask for every little thing and the learning outcome equals zero.

I often asked if people want to fleet up to small groups to gather experience together, without success. Seems like without a pre-ping and 15people in a fleet nothing is happening and alone I don’t seem to find any fights that could teach me anything. So I decided to move on rather sooner than later in the hope to find a group of people that fit better to my desired playstyle.

My new corp should be casual, since my RL is quiet demanding and it would be ideal if I can just come online, find 2-3 guys to fleet up with and enjoy a roam together in inexpensive vessels, so I can get some experience. Spontaneous NPSI in micro fleets would be ideal for me. I’m EU Time Zone so a corp that is active in that timezone would also be good but there should be at least enough people that I can easily find somebody to hang out with once I’m on.

Hope I have awoken your interest, if there are still any questions about me feel free to ask, otherwise I’m looking forward to your replies.

Cheers

1 Like

Sounds like you might be a good fit for us. Purely nanogang (3-5 man gangs that are role-focused) with frequent T3C wormhole brawls. We’ve got a nice group of guys that have been playing together for years, very effective PvPers in small numbers. Just had a brawl the other day (8v14) and won, alongside pretty other solid ones everyday.

Keep in mind we don’t really fly inexpensive vessels, and we multi-box in most fights. With very small numbers fighting 2:1 you need any advantage you can get.

1 Like

Hi there! You might enjoy flying with us

We are an international RL friendly corp living in NPC null. Our roots are in industry and we are building our PVP wing, with support for dedicated PVP corps in our alliance.

There are small gang roams about 3 times per week, fleets probably about the same (with varying size and experience - if you’ve EVER fought in an internet spaceship you won’t be the least experienced!!) as well as daily industrial ops and chasing down incoming roamers

We are highly active in EUTZ and if this sounds interesting, there is more information on us and how to apply on our main thread here:

1 Like

If you are looking for smaller engagements wormholes might be a little more up your alley.

I’m part of a relatively young corp that has just settled into a C2 with LS and C2 statics. A large portion of our members thus far are low sp characters so we are very much geared towards teaching as well as lower end pve content. We all very much enjoy small gang pvp though and are always itching to do some pew pew.

That being said, our main guys, including myself, also have demanding irl schedules. Unfortunately this makes it difficult to just be able to hop on and dive holes for a couple hours. We are trying to have organized roams/ops every weekend if possible, but again, we are really just now beginning to get up and running.

Adding to the issue of spontaneous roams is the fact that as a newish, small corp we are just now beginning to grow and get our affairs in order.

On the time zone front, we are a mix of US and UK times with some of our US guys (mainly myself) operating on what is essentially UK times due to night work schedules and such.

If any of this piques your interest, especially if you’re looking to get in on the ground floor of a growing corp, feel free to let me know in game or out.

Thanks and fly safe o7

1 Like

Hey Richard,

I think my corp (Tuskers) could be a good fit for you IF you already have some small gang experience.

We’re a relaxed (no minimum activity levels, no CTAs, fly what you want, when you want etc.) mature solo/small gang PvP corp with an active community that has been around for 10 years, where some members have been around for 5+ years. We use out of game services (Discord) to communicate, which makes joining fights even easier - a simple ping means when you do log on, there’s something going on.

Historically, we were a low sec pirate corp, but most of us have found more fun living in a Class 2 Wormhole with a static NS & C5 for PvP & logistics/PvE respectively. We think that this wormhole offers the best mixture of logistics & PvP - the direct NS gives us plenty of opportunity for fights (at the moment we are getting about 50-80 kills per day) and the C5 gives us decent logistics.

We run a mixture of organised gangs & impromptu gangs. Some examples:

We tackle a Rorqual, ping for back up and end up killing it +multiple sub-cap defensive fleets with minimal losses, despite fighting 3 gangs simultaneously (RR Hyperions, Cruiser Gang, Dread + Rorqual) - https://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=152626.

Organised Drake roam, 11 vs ~60 people - https://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=153926&adjacent=1 + https://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=153866&adjacent=1

Impromptu Faction Cruiser gang, 10 vs 68 - https://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=154376

Fighting a gang in 0.0, when suddenly another wormhole gang joins in - https://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=156868&adjacent=1

You can find some Battle Reports in our recruitment ad, as well as more details:

Feel free to convo me ingame o7

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.