Returning Player Looking for Corp (I'm a developer)

Hi, returning player looking for a corp, I tried joining one, but the application process was so slow and there were only 4 people in the academy I was sent to, hence reaching out to you!

Headlines from me in order of importance to me:

• I’m a developer and work a lot with machine learning. I’m interested in creating some market prediction tools. If you have some experience / want that, great!

• Not really into PVP, mainly doing T4/5 Abyssals. I used to mine a lot but stuck to Abyssals and trading since coming back.

• Main play time is UK mornings (9-13 UTC/GMT/CET, ), looking for social / advice rather than coordinated ops. I’d like to do some, but real life generally gets in the way

• 37m SP main, 8 bil net worth. I have an alt too, although, I haven’t starting using it yet since my return

• Would mainly stay in high-sec, at least until I find a good community

Any advice or offers, please let me know! Thanks for taking the time to read.

You Are welcome With us :grinning:

Please consider joining Kingdom of Bretonia. We are a text-focused corp that lives in a C2 WH.

I have also done eve online API development in my own time!

We have several brits in our corp who are on during your time zone. The corp has 27 members, but about half are the true player count since many are alts.

Shoot me a message in game if you are interested.

I remember you… but I cannot remember where…

UKMF recruiting for null sec life lazy and active both welcome :slight_smile: - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Come check us out and have a chat.

Were based in 0.0 plenty of moons and pve/pvp to be had so covers most gameplays.

Chilled mature environment

plenty of market trading opportunities to be had via our local trade hubs

Were recruiting if ur looking for active social pvp group, always nicer to be able to fly with a group! Ofc we do bips and bops of c5ratting/industry to pay for our pvp habbits!..

The untraceable - M A R A K U G A Alliance

MKUGA Discord: Discord

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ]

No Life like Null Life, come join a great Corp with a long proud history in Eve Online’s Null-sec community

Newbros/Returning/Old welcome all can apply

Be part of one of the oldest corps in the game

80% Buyback program for all your loot.

0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanning several regions ( Querious/Catch )

Open boarders with all coalitions space

20 years of knowledge and love to train our pilots.

MANDITORY Comms

US/EU TIME ZONE

PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard.

Want to discover the riches of nullsec? We’ll show you how!

Escape the rat race of highsec! Be a law unto yourself in 0.0.

We own plenty of ares for you to explore and discover the kind of pilot you want to be.

Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: ArchMage#9082
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

612c27c9e0f433e3ce6e193882fe5862a05c82ed_2_375x500

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.