Returning Player Looking for Corp in Stain or Nearby (AU)

Hi

I have returned to the game after getting the itch from youtube vids which got me interested again.

I have been on and off for about 8 years mostly doing mining and missions. Decided to go PvP in null but because i was in a US corp the times didn’t match up so couldn’t participate as much as i would of liked. So my PvP skill are lacking but very keen to learn and get better.

I’m looking for a active easy going group in Stain or nearby who are active around AU timezone.

I do shift work so my active times are a bit spread out but very keen to group up at random times and have some fun.

Thanks

We dont live there but check out “Good Sax”.

1 Like
1 Like

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

1 Like

I’m Lyonic and here at The Green Nebula (NPC Nullsec Corp) we want you to learn to play by yourself.
“Why would I want to play by myself, I’m looking for a corp”
The reason why self reliance is important, is that its a skill in ever that no matter where you end up you will always use it. That means learning how to make ISK by yourself, learning how to fit your own ships, learning how to travel safely, how to PvP and not always be the victim, how to develop a portfolio of assets that can help you weather any run of bad luck. There is always help there, but we will help you get to a point where you don’t need help and can start helping others!
Our space offers the usual stuff you would expect:
-Missions with Angel Cartel (level 1 missions for everything from mining, security etc)
-Mining (we have icebelts, moon mining, anoms and something special *)
-Exploration (Relic sites, Data sites, and wormholes are all around nullsec and the rewards are great)
-PVP (we are in NPC nullsec surrounded by people to shoot - they travel through our systems and we get to loot their wrecks! - we also have organised pvp events to help new bros)
-Indy ( we have a great market here and lots of corps and people who make things and would love some help)
*Something special: Our space is owned by NPC’s called angel cartels. If you go into an asteroid belt or linger on a station to long - “Diamond Rats” will turn up and pop you. BUT - if you get standings up by doing missions, they will actually heal you and help you if someone comes in to attack you! Its amazing!!

1 Like

We live in curse which is like a better stain :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I do shift work as well and sometimes do very long breaks, having a good time in eve online retirement club aka goodsax. Not au tz (US/ EU mainly) but there are people on around the clock so can find someone to roam with. As for easy going- it’s the most laid-back alliance i’ve seen in 7 years.

ok, maybe it is, idk. Out of npc null I’ve tried only Outer Ring and Stain :3

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.