Returning player looking for corp

returning and looking to learn PvP possibly small scale wanting to learn how to be more then sit there and dont use your brain fly this ship and be number 1 out of 200 where you have no real effect on the out come. I haven’t played in a awhile so im sure most the info i know is older.

Hi Vole, we are a small minmatar outfit in low sec. Come out here and relearn Eve. Its all about small gang, fw plexes, and playing to have fun. Join the channel “Public WCdot”.

Vole. What you want is our sweetspot. While we do some large fleets small scale happens hourly.

Try a Covert Agenda.

Wrecking Crew Coalition.
Desolate Alliance.
Covert Agenda Corp. Est. 2008

COVRT is an old and asset wealthy association led by players who started in 2004. We are based in Domain and operate in all types of space; high, low, and null. Currently were small but aim to get back to 400+. EU and USTZ players.

We offer the following:

1. Black Ops PvP. The battleship kind. All the other PvP and low security fun as well but our name is Covert Agenda aka Black Ops.
  2. Standing fleet. Normally about 100+. For content.
  3. Nearly every T1 BPO fully researched free to use at a great factory with labs.
  4. Moons. Something popped almost all the time.
  5. Alliance buy back & SRP.
  6. Fleets nearly everyday in EU and USTZ.
  7. Discord and Teamspeak.
  8. API check.

This is a great place for returning players as we have all the stuff to help you get back to speed quickly and an amazing choice of game play options.

We will accept newer players. 90 days or more generally we can train how to die and then how to live.

Recruiter’s. EUTZ in game is Huzid.
USTZ in game is DougnMT.

In game channel, The Road Home.

hey, we are a small group of about 12 guys who enjoy PVP and industry. PVE too of course. But we build ships for alliance and enjoy the PVP. Come chat with us and see what were about, we are a corp built to enjoy our time with friends and to become a part of something as a group. we either fail or succeed together but its all a good time. come chat with us in our discord and see what you think.

Warbirds would be a great fit for you, we are new and growing, but have a lot of fun with high class wormhole and small gang PvP, even capitals. Come check us out if you are interested!

Hi Vole, happy to have you back in game. We offer all that you have requested and more. Please stop by for a chat.

Nullsec Corp, Reign of Steel. Make Your Mark - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

o7,
Low

Hey Vole

We’re recruiting. Come check us out.
No.Mercy corporation leads Triumvirate alliance and is actively recruiting combat pilots who enjoy challenging fleet fights and PVP conflicts.

Please join the “No.Mercy Pub” channel in game and speak with our recruiters.

Hey Vole,

We might be a good fit for you if you’re interested in nullsec space.

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old I US/EUTZ
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ] - No Life like Null Life -

Discover the rich content and deep social bonds of the 0.0 experience. We offer training and access to the highest end content available in New Eden. Become part of a gaming family that stretches back to the dawn of Eve. Join a rich tradition of combat pranks, territorial wars and, in general, causing as much trouble as we can, wherever we go.

• Come be a part of gaming history! Join an ancient nullsec Corp whose history stretches back to 2003.

• Newbros/Returning/Olds welcome, all can apply.

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanning the Southeast of New Eden.

• Open boarders with all coalitions space.

• 20 years of knowledge and experience to help elevate your game.

• MANDATORY:

• Have microphone and comms software (Teamspeak, Mumble, Discord)

• PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard. Must be willing and able to kill.

• Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: Archmage1006
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

GrIMM Specializes in Small Gang PvP but can offer a wide spectrum of PvP Options.

Vole, what up man.

If you dont mind me asking what are your goals within eve?
How long have you been on break from eve?
what was you favorite thing to do when you did play?

We would be a great fit for you i think

Come chat with us in “Thor Public” if you want more information

Welcome back bud am uktz and looking for vets to join my corp I also run a alliance out in LowSec play for fun and friendship we all have a good laugh and there is plenty of pew pew around Rl come’s first. If you fancy a chat and find out more about us pop on our discord .

Hey, Vole

I think we got what you might be looking for. Check out our post. Itll give info on who and what we are about as well as how to get in touch with us.

We hope to hear from you soon!

• JX

Satans Bastard 666.6 ! D3LYRIUM Alliance Null Sec or C5/2 Wormhole small alliance in null sec looking for pilots with your exact attitude

Not sure if you are still after a corp since this thread is 1mo old, but if you are, I recently formed a small gang corp of relatively experienced pvpers, we currently reside in nullsec and do frequent small scale stuff, and have a couple of guys with us picking up the game again too, so could be a good fit. If you are interested:

Zkill: In Control | Corporation | zKillboard
Discord: In Control

I am the CEO of Eclipse Strike Unit and we are looking for pilots to join our C2 C5/NS static corp. We are looking to recruit new and experience wormholers for PvP in both NS and Wormhole Space. If your interested in Talking please join our in game Channel Eclipse Recuits or join the Discord for a chat on this link Eclipse Strike Unit