Returning player

hello i just returned to the game. im currently looking for a place to call home. i want a place i can get some pvp. i would like a place that has options other then haveing to join a huge block fleet just to go structure bash or be out for 2 hours and get no kills or fights. not sure if the game is still in that state or not. but that content is no fun and gets old. so looking for a place that has options to join other types of fights. im not against going to a big block if i can get my participation in other methods. i can fly pretty much any ship between my accounts so doctrines shouldnt be a problem. can contact me in game and i will also check back here.

1 Like

Come check out Warbirds, we are a C5-5 Wormhole group, focused on PvP, but we have folks doing industry as well. We have some amazing FCs, and there is a lot of room for a returning player to grow into either an awesome line member, or a member of our Command structure.

Stop by our Discord if your interested, W A R B I R D S

Check out the Wildcards. We are based out of Minmatar Low Sec and offer a variety of activities. Join our channel “Public WCdot” in-game. I think you could have a fun time doing a bit of FW.

Hi Super.

Sounds like you want what we have. Standing fleet waiting for target. Large kill’s. SOV fighting only when it is fun for us. Full of options but no sov to worry about in low sec.

Try a Covert Agenda.

REKKINGCREW Coalition.
Desolate Alliance.
Covert Agenda Corp. Est. 2008

COVRT is an old and asset wealthy association led by players who started in 2004. We are based in Domain and operate in all types of space; high, low, and null. Currently were small but aim to get back to 400+. EU and USTZ players.

We offer the following:

Black Ops PvP. The battleship kind. All the other PvP and low security fun as well but our name is Covert Agenda aka Black Ops.
Standing fleet. Normally about 100+. For content.
Nearly every T1 BPO fully researched free to use at a great factory with labs.
Moons. Something popped almost all the time.
Alliance buy back & SRP.
Fleets nearly everyday in EU and USTZ.
Discord and Teamspeak.
API check.

This is a great place for returning players as we have all the stuff to help you get back to speed quickly and an amazing choice of game play options.

We will accept newer players. 90 days or more generally we can train how to die and then how to live.

Recruiter’s. EUTZ in game is Huzid.
USTZ in game is DougnMT.

In game channel, The Road Home.

hi there m8 and welcome back

If i where you please make sure to check our latest vid.

it will give you a hint on who we are and what we do.

Take care
Prim

hey there. Im the CEO of Legion Ascending, a null PVP/Indy corp in the Gentlemen’s Club alliance. We are into blops, small gang, larger fleet ops, you name it. we do it. We are a small corp of about 12 guys currently, so were close knit and enjoy playing together and helping each other reach our goals both personally and as a corp.

Come chat with us in our discord and see what you think for yourself.

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old I US/EUTZ
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ] - No Life like Null Life -

Discover the rich content and deep social bonds of the 0.0 experience. We offer training and access to the highest end content available in New Eden. Become part of a gaming family that stretches back to the dawn of Eve. Join a rich tradition of combat pranks, territorial wars and, in general, causing as much trouble as we can, wherever we go.

• Come be a part of gaming history! Join an ancient nullsec Corp whose history stretches back to 2003.

• Newbros/Returning/Olds welcome, all can apply.

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanning the Southeast of New Eden.

• Open boarders with all coalitions space.

• 20 years of knowledge and experience to help elevate your game.

• MANDATORY:

• Have microphone and comms software (Teamspeak, Mumble, Discord)

• PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard. Must be willing and able to kill.

• Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: Archmage1006
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

I think we would be a great fit for you we have small numbers of people with lots of alts.

Join “Thor Public” if you wanna chat more

Hay bud welcome back if your look for pew pew and some good laughs am looking for vets to join my corp i run a alliance in low sec… if you’re interested pop on our discord have a chat