Returning Player Looking for friendly helpful Corp

It has been years since I have played last and I am looking for a corp that is helpful and is willing to reshow me the ropes. I intend to use a new pilot until I am comfortable enough to bring my old one out. No need to have an inexperienced pilot flying things they shouldn’t! I do have previous experience in mining industry and mission running. But like I said before a lot has changed in the game and I need to get back into it.
I have been running the tutorial mission again to get the swing of things but the thing I remember and miss is the corp social interaction.

We would be interested in talking with you , have a peek at our website and if interested join our discord :slight_smile:

Hello Raven Pyrosong!

We are a US/AU corp with a bit of EU which we are trying to expand, We are a low sec corp (pirate) that lives and operates in Placid/Syndicate(npc null) region

Friendly drunkard and foul mouthed aussies

lots of moon mining

Safe space for lvl 5 missions

Well experienced fc

Ratting Space

Fleet pvp

Blopsing

roaming fleet

We also have established our own SeaT website

A fully functional Discord Community

I hope that you consider us because most our players are mature, we just want to relax while playing the game and be laid back, do our own thing and enjoy the game

please do reach back to me and would gladly have a chat with you in comms

shot you a mail in eve!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.