Returning player looking for home

no longer looking found my home

Pretty active fw Corp. Fleets every day. With a focus on new or rusty players. Let me know if that interests you.

Ceo is same tz the rest are central or also east us

FW Corp for Cal Mil NO EXP NECESSARY - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Home Guard Auxiliary - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

those are the two corps we have also if you want to send me a DM my discord is Lugh#6687

The only problem is you’re Cal Mil! Squids must die!!!

jkjk <3

Come check us out think you’ll like it here. Very community driven Corp.

Mining and indy Corp looking for more members to join. We’re about content and community looking for mature players who wanna enjoy eve.

We’re The Order of Omerta and we’re a mining and indy group that has access to all three sectors of space.

Highsec:
We live in a fairly quiet pocket close to many markets with lots of asteroid belts as well as :ice_cube: and :crescent_moon: mining. We’re newbro and returning players friendly with knowledgeable players, active Discord, coms and tight knit community. Infrastructure for indy for players including research, invention and manufacturing.

Lowsec:
We have access to R32 and R64 moons to mine, relatively quiet lowsec area to run sites or mine. We got pvp enthusiasts here who love to fleet up and go roaming.

Nullsec:
We rent our own system so we have access to resources and nullsec ratting without all the big Alliance obligations. It’s also a fairly quiet system and we live at the beginning of a small pipe so good opportunities for gate camps or pvp roams. Alliance Indy structures to use. Great PI in the area.

We offer:
Engineering structures
Mining (moon, belt, anom, ice)
Mentorship program for noobs
Buyback programs
Near maxed refining
Mission running
Active community and coms
Nullsec/ lowsec ratting
Corp logistics
Pvp opportunities
Wh mining and exploration
Helpful players
Judgement free community
Mature attitude

We require:
Voice interview
ESI check
Newbros must have completed tutorials
Mic for coms
Active at least once a week
Relaxed attitude
No drama
Willingness to participate in coms and fleets.

If we sound like your type of place come by and say hi and get to know us.

Discord The Order of Omerta

In game chat
The Order Recruitment

I sent you an in-game message! Enjoy!

Glockburst,

Take a look at Bifrost Enclave, If interested contact corp recruiters or myself in-game or via message here.

Good luck with your decision.

PB

✠══ RECALL Alliance ══✠

✪ We Are Now Looking For Corps/Members
✪ Small corps welcome
✪ PvP Alliance
✪ SRP Fleets
✪ Roam To Grow Expand
✪ Discord For Coms
✪ Good Markets
✪ PVP/Black Ops/Fun Content
✪ Pure Blind Null Sec Alliance
✪ New Bro Training
RECALL Alliance | Alliance | zKillboard
Map: Pure Blind - DOTLAN :: EveMaps
RECALL ALLIANCE - LOOKING FOR CORPS/MEMBERS FOR NULL SEC STAGING - #10 by Aurora_Asher
✪ RECALL…PUB (INGAME CHAT)

Hello GlockBurst!

come check us out as we are mainly USTZ and see if you might be interested. o7

DOWN UNDER WANTS YOU! [EU | US | AU TZ] NULL SEC - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Hey Glock,

We are a USTZ SG Corp “ACTIVE” and in 0.0 with plenty of content. Contact me in game or feel free to join our PUB Channel - GriMM PUB

Hi there, here is what we can offer and expect,

Join ‘urbn ridrz public’ channel in game or Discord for any questions.

What we have to offer:

• Ratting: Drone rats, escalations 10/10’s
• Exploration: Data sites, Relic sites, Combat sites
• Resources: Null sec Ore, Moon mining, Ice sites, Gas sites
• Manufacturing and Refining structures
• Planetary Interaction (Pi)
• PvP Rich environment
• Part of large alliance – Test Alliance Please Ignore
• Experienced Fleet Commanders
• Alliance and Corp Level SRP programs
• Veteran Members and Corp Leadership
• Corp members who have your back (EU and US TZ)
• Corp and Alliance buyback programs
• Your place in the history books (biggest fights in Eve)

What we expect from you:

• Must have working mic and Mumble
• Must join discord for fleet pings and announcements
• All characters you have must be submitted to Corp and Alliance auth systems.
• No Alpha accounts
• 15 Million SP (main character) minimum
• 6 Month Character Age minimum
• 300 minutes of fleet time per month, there are exceptions, ask in corp.
• Join ‘urbn ridrz public’ channel for any questions

Hi!
Newly Reborn Mercenary Alliance Is Hiring PVP Pilots & Recruiters For ISK, PLEX Units & Full SRP - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Howdy GlockBurst!

Welcome back!

I’m from The Celestial Cartel, we are a PVP-Oriented corp that dabbles in industry and other krabbing activities when we aren’t shooting people! We have a member first mentality and have very experienced leadership. We are based out of Immensea and Detorid and are proud members of FIRE co. We are always happy to help returning players such as yourself get back up to speed, and are active in both NATZ and EUTZ (with a bit of AUTZ sprinkled in there too) with plenty of content in all time zones. We have infrastructure being set up as I write this and are in a very stable position at the moment.

If you have any more questions or would like to contact us, that information can be found in our recruitment post, linked below!

Hope to talk to you soon o7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.