Returning Player looking for laid back Industrial Corp

Hey everyone, I am a returning player, it’s been a few years since I last played. Looking to get back into the groove of things. I love mining and the industry side of things but also love pvping and pve. I’m looking for a laid back Corp out in null or in WH space. I work 3rd shift so I’m usually home by 6:30am and I’m on by 7:00am EST.

Good day Davidd,

I reached out to you in game. I hope we can have a chat either in game or on discord to see if we can provide what you are looking for. This makes talking a lot easier and more personal. I hope to hear from you.

Greetings,
Decimus

Hey there Davidd. If you’re looking for a friendly group, brittas empire are open to recruiting. We’re part of ph so all your Indy needs are covered. We have a solid core that have played together for a long time. We ain’t going anywhere. We love a mix of pvp and pve. So you should find everything you need here. If you’re interested, drop in our discord and have a chat.

o7

Hey Davidd Olacar,

Come check us out, you will not be disappointed: Happy Cartel - Stain NPC - EU/US Timezone - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

If you haven’t found a home yet.

OGUN Industrial is a new corporation looking for members. We may be small in number now but leadership has 10+ years experience in making internet spaceships and making internet spaces go boom.

We currently reside in Highsec. Industry and PvE content are our main focus at the moment but getting more into small gang PvP is our next goal.

We are accepting pilots of all skill levels. We currently have a make up of bitter vet and fresh faces meaning no matter the skill level you can find something to fly with. We enjoy teaching the game, so brand new pilots are more than welcome and we will make sure you get up to speed and have the tools to succeed in New Eden.

The corp offers group mining and small gang fleets, community events, free ships for new players and free ships for Corp related tasks/events. Outside of game we offer a discord and a growing community that plays several other games together.

Applications are open and you can contact me in game at Chakasu Sorrowsong.

Fly safe and hope to see you soon.

Social infrastructure Has to be the potential to be a good fit for you I do believe after reading your post. We have recently joined a fun new alliance getting its foothold in cloud ring. We have a fun mature tie community.

We are wanting to grow our PVP and industrial wings. Right now with our space we have the awesome opportunity of more moons than we have people then can mine them. Don’t get us wrong the corps main focus is PVP but we would like to get our industrial wing established.

We live in one of the more target rich environments in null sec. So if you’re looking for bigger fleet ops or some small gang PVP roams we have you covered.

If you have any more questions feel free to reach out in game or join our discord and say Hi.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.