3 Accounts 150M + Skill Points Looking to Industrial For The Right Corp/Alliance

I have 2 Accounts from 2006 with 150 Million + Skill Points
And 1 Account with 43 Million Skill Points

Full Industrial, PVE & PVP Capable

Looking for EST Corp / Alliance That is Active On Discord (Because it’s fun) and needs an experienced Industrialist. I have most blueprints and can build tech II

Cheers,
BlownUp Doll

Hello! We are Ambient Blue and seeking new pilots. We require Mumble and Auth. We are EST and located in Null Sec (Omist). We are industry minded. Would love to have a chat to you!
Pixistix

Good day!

Those are some old characters indeed! We are always looking for more pilots and we for sure can use another experienced industrialist. We have an active group in EU and an active group in US. Both our corp and alliance actively use discord for most communication.

Now to actually introduce the corp a bit, we are Hyper Meme Industries! We are an industry and PVP focused corp out in nullsec. We are currently building up our own industry park and try to be self-reliant meaning we use the alliance as an extension to the content but do not depend on it.

If that sounds good enough to warrant a chat, head over to: Hyper Meme Industries

If you’d like to know more please read our forum thread: [EU/US] [NS] Hyper Meme Industries: Do stupid stuff responsibly! PVP and Indy focussed corp

Thanks in advance and good luck with the search

Come check us out at The Order of Omerta. We are a group who does Indy, mining, pvp and fw in nullsec and we are rebuilding and in need of a solid Industrialist.

We are older gamers looking to add to an already tight community. We are drama free and enjoy group activities.

Us is our main tz with about 30 or so Active pilots.

Come by check us out

what kind of space are you interested in/ have experience?

Let’s chat more on Discord @ Ehlissa#9836

While we are primarily a PvP corp however we also are involved in industry and I would like to expand this. If your interested get in touch with me. Cheers.

Hi there,
Give us a shout and come talk to us I think we may be able to offer what you’re looking for

TSSOC has been a round a long time, Great and active members living in a busy area of Null, come give us a look!

I’ve eve mailed you in game, come talk to us before you make a decision :100: :dog:

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people ✪ US/EU TZ ✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 35,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

Greetings Doll

Lana Rhodes Appreciation Society is seeking newbros & vets to Null-Sec, we are located in Immensea.

We are a member of Literally Triggered and we are a corporation that likes to get involved in all aspects that EvE Online has to offer.

Points of contact –
driblyuk - CEO
Rezaa
Mick Lucedy
Tuggers

What you can expect:
• PVP roams
• Industry / Mining & PVE opportunities
• Experience and willing to assist
• Corp JF service
• BLOPS fleets

What we look for:
• 20+ Years of age
• Voice comms (discord & mumble)
• 15+mil SP
• Mature, self-sufficient, and works well with other members for a common goal

Public Channel: Larna Pub

Hello,

We are a group that can fullfill your needs!

Hello BlownUp Doll,

Welcome to the dance of New Eden’s constellations! Your wealth of experience and industry capability immediately caught my eye, and it’s with great excitement that I present Cryptopia as a potential new home for your array of skills.

Residing in the ever-enigmatic world of wormholes, Cryptopia offers an environment where every pilot’s prowess, from industry to PvP, is invaluable. Your affinity for industry would align brilliantly with our group corp projects. As we rebuild and venture forth, hands skilled in crafting tech II and armed with a plethora of blueprints could play a pivotal role in shaping our shared destiny.

While industry and PvE are core aspects of our identity, life in J-space mandates that we’re all versed in the art of PvP. It’s less about aggression and more about survival and defense, ensuring our wormhole remains a secure bastion for all our activities.

Our community includes a number of fellow EST members, and we maintain an active presence on our Discord [CYPTA] Cryptopia. The camaraderie there, paired with your shared sense of fun, would no doubt make for memorable times.

In Cryptopia, we aim for more than mere coexistence; we envision a family where every pilot’s passion, whether it’s PvP skirmishes, cosmic exploration, or grand industrial ventures, is celebrated and woven into our collective narrative.

We’d be honored if you’d consider joining our ranks, lending your expertise, and sharing in the adventure that awaits in the stars. Pop into our in-game channel or our Discord for a chat; we’d love to get to know you better!

Fly safe and hopefully, fly with us soon!

Best regards,
Serathi Geos
CEO, Cryptopia

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.