USTZ player looking for Corp

Returning player looking for Corporation with an active USTZ.

High-sec? Low-sec? I don’t care! Does it have rocks to pick, moons to obliterate, ships to blow up and data site to steal their search history? PERFECT!

PvE? PvP? Absolutely! I suck at both so what does it matter what I’m losing a ship to so with your help I can suck a little less, or a little more for extra isk.

Hello! I am Pixi from Ambient Blue. We are located down in Omist - null sec. We do require auth and mumble. We offer rocks, moons, data to steal LOL

Good day and welcome back!

If you do not care about where, how about nullsec? More moons! We also have a wormhole in case you fancy that. Even if you suck at both, we are happy to have you and teach you. Learning and therefore by extend teaching is something we as a corp truly value.

Now who are we? We are Hyper Meme Industries! A relatively new corporation but with experienced pilots and very active EU and US timezones. Our focus is industry and PVP therefore we try to be self reliant though that doesn’t mean you cannot rely on your corp mates! We just try not to be dependent on the alliance and use the alliance as an extension!

Last not least, we will teach you to do stupid things responsibly!

If you want to know more read our forum post: [EU/US] [NS] Hyper Meme Industries: Do stupid stuff responsibly! PVP and Indy focussed corp

Otherwise head to the discord to chat: Hyper Meme Industries

Thank you for your time!

hey come check us out at The Order of Omerta. We are US mostly and are active and looking to add to our already tight community. We do all sorts of fleets together and work toward corp goals as a team. We like mining, indy, fw and small/nano gang pvp and have ppl to teach you whatever youre up to trying.

come by and check us out and well talk The Order of Omerta

Hey, I wonder if SOUSN is the right place for you.

We’re always looking for new blood to join us, especially those that don’t take themselves too seriously! SOUSN is on the smaller, tightly-knit side. We’re based in nullsec under Dracarys, we’re English-speaking and split evenly between EU & USTZs.

SOUSN is still growing and evolving and we’re keen to get more people involved in our journey.

Our ad is pretty self-explanatory but if you wanna chat more, drop into our Discord :slight_smile:

Let’s chat on Discord?

Discord: Ehlissa#9836

Hi there,

Have a look at what we can offer and come talk to us on our Discord

Hello, Zaelucielith, have you considered living in null sec that isn’t apart of the big blocks and isn’t npc space?
Ambient Blue is a smaller nullsec corp down in Omist. Some reasons to consider us:

1. We do not require you to take part in any fleets. (No FATs required)
  2. We have active members that do everything from mining, to scanning to combat sites. (Taxes are actually reasonable)
  3. You can actually undock nearly all of the time to make money.
  4. We have excellent JF service that is super easy to use and reasonable on price.
  5. We have members able to help you get to the point where you are able to plex accounts (or at least subsidize some of your accounts)

I have been turned off to lots of corps just trying to recruit just to have flat out numbers and not caring about the new members. This corp is actually different. They are able and willing to take time out of their day to help others. If you are interested, please feel free to join our Discord

Thanks for you consideration,
Arceleran

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people ✪ US/EU TZ ✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 35,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

If you are interested in wormholes hit us up, “Void Runner Lounge”. New corp, but active after work!

Zael,

Our corp has 13 years experience and has flown in all kinds of space! We currently live in null and have a dedicated training program to help you sharpen those skills. Feel free to seek us out. Our discord is as follows, just hit it up and a recruiter will get with you. Fly safe.

TSSOC has been around a long time, lots of great members living in a active area of null

Come give us a look

Hi Zaelucielith,
I represent a NS corp called Templar. We have everything you named in your post and much more too. If you are interested in finding out more, please do not hesitate to drop by our Discord for a chat. TEMPLAR.

You can find more info about us in our forum post here too: 🇬🇧 TEMPLAR High Activity Null Sec 0.0 Corporation - [INIT] - Recruiting Miners, Ratters, PvP Pilots

Look forward to speaking to you.
OC

Hello Zaelucielith,

Welcome back to the fascinating world of New Eden! Your spirited message brings a smile and resonates with the enthusiasm we love to see in fellow capsuleers.

Let me introduce you to Cryptopia. We’re a tight-knit community deeply anchored in the mystique of wormhole space. Our C2 nexus acts as a gateway to myriad adventures. From moons awaiting obliteration to covert data sites with curious search histories, J-space has it all. And if you’re looking for rocks to pick, we have quite the assortment!

Your zest for both PvE and PvP is commendable, and while you jest about “sucking” at both, that’s where we come in. At Cryptopia, we place a significant emphasis on mentorship. Whether it’s the intricacies of wormhole living, advanced PvP tactics, or efficient PvE runs, we have seasoned veterans who can guide you. The goal? To make your time in EVE not just productive, but tremendously fun!

I invite you to explore our story, which stands as a testament to our resilience and vision. Dive into our Discord [CYPTA] Cryptopia for a chat, and let’s find out how we can make your return to EVE a memorable journey!

Zaelucielith, in Cryptopia, every pilot adds a unique strand to our collective tapestry. And I have a hunch that your vivacity could be the vibrant splash of color we’re looking for.

Fly dangerous, and let’s embrace the stars together!

Warm regards,
Serathi Geos
CEO, Cryptopia

Replicatorz are a small tight-nit Nullsec Corp based in Querious/Catch regions under the Dracarys Alliance/Imperium.
We are looking for laid back and social players who are active and self-sufficient. We are primarily looking for USTZ players REPZ

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.