Returning Player Looking For New Home / Camaraderie & Established Active Corp

I added you in game :smiley: when you get online I’ll send you all the links brotha!

1 Like

Great to hear. Our ingame channel is “VREGS Pub”.

1 Like

Check this out if you wanna be part of the best coalition in the game

1 Like

Thanks for all the invites so far. I will be responding to them all today and tomorrow now that I have time finally.

Until then tho, BUMP, and Still looking cor home!

Regards,
Oryion - Tek
Cosmic Content

1 Like

Hello, consider panic attack, it may be a good fit, given your bio, it’s a small alliance based out of dudreda convo niko delray for info

1 Like

Hello Fellow Pilot,

I invite you join the in game public chat that is open to player wishing to talk about joining the corp or what players and corp has to offer. We are part of null sec sov holding alliance! Profit and Plunder Inc i look forward to chatting with you we also have a discord :smiley:

Fly Safe,
Atarari

1 Like

Hey everyone, thank you all for your offers so far I have only spoken with a few of you and I apologise for not getting back to everyone yet. I will though! I expected RL to low down by now but it sped up some.

So I am in fact STILL looking, please post your offers and I will get to them today or tomorrow. Logging in now to reply to the ones I’ve already received.

Regards,
Oryion - Tek
Cosmic Content

1 Like

Hey @Oryion

I hope my corp fits your goal of finding a unicorn :slight_smile: Now I’ll try to address all the points you made in your post so please excuse the wall of text incoming.

Here at Filthy Peasants we are a US TZ lowsec pirate corp that operates in the Solitude region with frequent runs through Syndicate/Genesis/Aridia. We’re an old corp with established leadership that hasn’t changed in years and with a great FC team that welps themselves often. I led a blops fleet yesterday and only I died so, as is tradition, it was deemed a success!

We encourage solo pvpers and try to help with fits/tactics, intel, and discussions on how to be a better pvper in general. We like to make fun of ourselves for our losses but no one really cares when you lose a ship. We use Teamspeak 3 as our main comms with discord for pings and general chat. We accept new players that have the drive and willingness to learn and not be bitter about losing ships.

Finally a bit of our history: We’ve lived in Solitude for a few years now. We have long standing rivals (Caveman) that we feud with for content and we try to project force throughout the region. We punch well above our weight for our size and we have few blues so as to provide a target rich environment. We also roam into Syndicate and the surrounding areas when there is nothing going on at home.

We’re a rl friendly corp and don’t enforce any participation requirements though our activity is usually around 10 man fleets during weekdays and can get up to the 20s for major ops on weekends. Please check out our KB to see if our fleet times align with when you’d expect to be active.

If your interested check our post here:

I’ll send you a mail in game later today when I can log in. Feel free to convo Arctanis or join our public channel Open Filth if you’d like to chat.

DRINK | PLEX | WELP | REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.