Greetings fellow capsuleers!
Note: I will go through and check for spelling and grammar later. At work.
Note: If my long a$$ post was not clear enough I am looking for Pew Pew Pew. A PVP Corp/Alliance. Not a PVE primary corp/alliance. Thanks
I am looking for a corp to call home after a 1/2 year break. My main + legion of alts for different tasks. I have always and will likely continue to always prefer to live in low sec and be a pirate with an NBSI policy I am open to offers. NO NRDS Alliance! I have played for over a decade and have experience with most areas of the game. I do have a LOT to catch up on however as the past 2 years have seen much change. I am open to and will read all offers. Likely no HighSec unless your killboard is pimped out. I just never have much fun station and pipeline hugging for a kill here or there. If you can make it fun, however, I’ll listen to your offers. LowSec preferable but will try WH and NullSpace. Now a few other details I think are in order.
To keep this as brief as possible let me just say a little about myself. I live in San Francisco California, PST TZ but I play in ALL TZ periodically throughout the week due to my work. I am a self-employed entrepreneur in the tech industry. Web Development and Internet Marketing mostly.
I have been on break many times since I started EVE in 2004. Throughout the years both little has changed and a lot has changed. For example. Goons still control the vast majority of the game, as they have for most of the history of the game. On the other side of that, we were just introduced to faction Dreds, Moms, and Titans. The past 18 months have seen more change in gameplay than the past 5 years or more combined I think. With changes to Capitals, Sov, Skills Rebalancing, Ship Rebalancing (Finally!), just a tremendous amount of changes.
Well, I’ve been inactive for about a year or more although I have kept my main and alt, for the most part, subdued and training at ALL times. I have some things to catch up on for sure as Lots have changed in this past year or two but I am ready to hop back in the pilot’s seat!
I have and likely always will be, predominantly, a solo pvper. I do participate in fleets though and currently looking to do more fleet action. I have owned maybe a few 100 primary characters over the years with various mains. (I make isk as a character trader but not anymore. I just play and have other ways of getting isk.) This character is for all intents and purposes my main. When I last left EVE, (It’sa long or’tello butsa, messa clumsy. = / ) Anyway, I’ve lost the ability to use many of my old chars and sold off the ones I could use. So I have plenty of my old alts for various tasks. All 2-10 years old. With little SP: 5-20 MIL SP. This guy, Oryion, is my new Main. I have worked to inject the hell out of him. He’s not very old. Less than a year but nearly 60 mil SP. 100% PVP Focused. (I wouldn’t have it any other way)
Had I trained into a single race I could easily have all spaceship command skills to 5 of a single race and core skills well into a supercarrier But with my OCD and my love of ALL races, I train from the ground up including all 4 races. So I fly all 4 races, Everything T2 Subcap. I do not fly cap on my main but do have a dread alt. If I get back into EVE sufficiently enough with the proper corp I will invest in a Carrier/Super Alt.
So much for being brief? Well I will end this by saying:
WHAT I OFFER - (Bring To The Table)
- 100% Dedicated PVP Pilot with over a decade of experience in EVE.
- 60 MIL SP in 100% focused Skills.
- Know how to assimilate easily into a group and know how to take orders.
- When I am playing EVE I am always on.
- When in EVE I am always on Comms.
- I am a great content provider. For both my self and my corp mates.
- I am self-sufficient and take care of myself.
- I also take care of my own. If I find the right corp I call home.
- When I play, I live for EVE. That dedication will be at your disposal.
WHAT I AM/NOT LOOKING FOR
- Not looking for a group of elitist who doesn’t know how to have a good time. Dont care if you’re an elitist or bitter vet. Most of us are. Just don’t be a douche bag.
- I am looking for the right corp and camaraderie. A potential final resting place.
- Corp Must Be Active!
- Corp Must Use Comms!
- Corp Must Be Established! Not looking for a project corp.
- Corp Must Be New Bro friendly. I’m not asking you to recruit new players just that you don’t torture them. While I’m not new, We all once were, and EVE peaked 1-4 years ago and has never recovered. We don’t see 50k players anymore. Being new-bro-friendly helps keep this game alive. http://www.eve-offline.net/?server=tranquility (Server stats for all time. Hope it motivates you to be nice to new players even if you are blowing their shiny sh*t)
- Corp needs to have competent FCs and leadership.
- I am looking for unicorns and fairies and sht. Yeah. And Pixies and sht.
Anyway, I’m willing to entertain all offers. I need some stimuli to get back into EVE so hopefully, your offer meets that requirement. So go ahead, Spam away! I look forward to hearing from you and potentially flying with you.
DeveloperDan - Oryion
Cosmic Content Science