Returning player looking for new home

Hello fellow capsuleers,

I am returning to the game after an extended brake. I have some PVP experience, Looking for a new home that will get me caught up to speed and back on my feet. No Highsec shenanigans…

I’m 32, Have a wife who tolerates me playing and a RL job that eats a lot of time. When I played last I was a casual player and by the looks of it that is not going to change any time soon. My game time can very since I work the night shift. (US-PST) I usually did missions, exploring, and/or mining. I have Alts and I’ve played off and on since 2013. Since I have been back I have been trying my hand at some solo PVP but I have a lot to learn. I’ve never lived in WH space, but I am certainly open to it. But I would prefer a group where I won’t just be solo constantly, since I can do that now. I am looking for a laid back corp that understands that RL comes first. With that said, if I get a ping/message for people needed in fleet and I have the time to be on and/or the wife agro is not too high you can count me in. With all that said if you need more info and think I may fit in your corp just shot me a mail and/or convo me when I am online.

Thank you for your time, that is all.

Wolf Carnifex
https://zkillboard.com/character/93214256/

Order of the Shadow is currently recruiting active pilots. Contact me in game or join our public channel, TRO Pub.

http://ass3.net/

Would love to chat with you on teamspeak, convo/mail me in game if you’d like to talk.

Feel free to have a look at MG. We are a PvP corp that live on the front line of our alliances space. We have a lot of small gang content and there is always someone on at any time of the day.

Look forwards to hearing from you.

You didn’t mention your TZ, but if it’s USTZ, which is our strongest TZ, then read below

DRINK|PLEX|WELP|REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve. We are a member of Darkness alliance based in Deklein.

YS is looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We offer:

★ Nullsec
★ Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Blackops
★ Small fleet roams
★ Massive fleet battles
★ High end ratting and mining
★ Industrial support
★ A great community with experienced pilots willing to help

Requirements:

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)

Recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate

Contacts: Nakito Kobara and Dawnbreaker Okaski.

NakitoSig

sent you a mail brotha o7

Hi,

TRIAD will give you the opportunity to try a wide range of activities in eve. Take a look: T.R.I.A.D Recruiting [Null Sec] [Minmatar FactionWarfare] [Ushra’Khan]

-Butterfly-

Hey! Lets chat - our first and foremost rule is RL comes first always no matter what. Take a peek at our ad and reach out to one of our awesome sauce recruiters if you are interested to have have a chat.

Greeting and salutations,

STK-Scientific currently has a few openings, which leads me to posting on this recruitment/job board.

Who are we?
• An experienced industrial and pvp corporation, that successfully blends the two, stretching back to nearly the very beginning.
• We have participated in every major war in the game to speak of.
• More than our fair share of firsts and seconds.
• Very cohesive, friendly group. We are seeking quality over quantity, which is why our recruiting methods, interviews, and standards are so high. Don’t let that deter you, for it might be the perfect home for you in which you end up playing with the same group of people for years.
• Inside and outside of game community, enjoying playing not only EVE but other games together when something fresh and fun comes out to play.
• Community extends to social media, discord, coms, and sometimes text shenanigans.

What do we have to offer?
• We are a member of The Initiative, arguably THE BEST entity in the game for PVP. Our alliance is a member of the Imperium coalition, a group of some 30,000 players that have proven that a lowly bunch of rifter pilots with no Skill points can grow into a large group that creates content, enjoys their time online, and has become a strong group of friends – sometimes memes too!
• Thriving pvp and pve opportunities abound.

• We have multiple ready action fleets on a daily basis along multiple fronts.

Large Fleet Actions Medium Fleet Actions Small Fleet Actions Black Ops Fleet Actions
150+ people 50-150 people 20-50 people 5-20 people
1-2 per day 2-5 per day 2-3 per day 2-3 weekly

• Be a part of newly developing trends, fleet comps including the vaunted and feared Snatch Fleet, and come drop the hammer with us - Burn it with fire!

Tier 1 ISK Opportunities Tier 2 ISK Opportunities Tier 3 ISK Opportunities Amenities
Explore - Data/Relic/Combat sites Ratting in capitals and supers Thriving Market to seed Maximum indexes
Mining in barges to rorquals Industry - build/react/copy/sell Moon Mining Refineries, Engineering complexes, and a Keepstar

• Active – always 40-50 on our voice coms and alliance even at the quietest up to several hundred for peak times.
• No matter where your assets are in game, they can be moved to our space.

What are we looking for?
• Someone that is active. That means you are playing 2-3 times a week or more. This is your primary vice.
• Someone that will be interested and active in coms and chat.
• Someone that is either knowledgeable about pvp/fleet mechanics or is willing to learn and develop.
• We don’t have room for F1 monkeys. We have some of the absolute best FCs in the game and that means that our fleets are successful through attentive pilots that are situationaly aware and can think on their feet.
• Someone that can fly doctrine ships or is willing to modify their skill plan for a 30-90 day arrangement to get into fleet doctrine ships.
• Someone willing and eager to go on fleet (both large and small) events.
• Someone that is interested (as interesting as shooting rocks can be!) in being industrious and self-sufficient.
• Crucially important: We want people that can get where to they need to be, with or without help.
• You don’t need to be a space rock shooter, but you should be capable of earning a healthy living in our space without being on a welfare program!
• We use mumble and discord.
• The Initiative is 70 % EUTZ and 30 % USTZ. We have room for both, but we are particularly interested in finding three new USTZ pilots.

Do yourself a favor, find out if this opportunity is good for you. Real talk time – it might be a great fit and it might not.

Our core of players is very protective of each other and what we have established. Because what we offer, for most people, is such a good opportunity – we are very thorough in our recruitment process. We are one of the few corporations that was able to successfully blend being heavily into industry and pvp at the same time, most groups have to choose what to be good at. We chose both. Which is why we are looking for that special fit, someone who is interested in all aspects of the game and more importantly is a really fun person and good addition to our atmosphere.

Join our forums and apply HERE.

If you are interested in finding out more join our public channel in game STK Scientific and speak with myself (IGN: Sharnhorst von Deathwish), Waking Tea, or Ceema.

Wolf you sound like a perfect fit SIngular Paradox. We are a casual, mature group of PSTZ players living in a C4 wormhole. We totally understand RL> Space Pixels. I’ll go ahead and drop our paste and copy response in here and see what you think… best of luck in your search.

Singular Paradox is looking for more pilots to bolster our ranks . We are a mature USTZ based casual corp living in Wormhole space. Singular Paradox is looking for pilots that are mature, laid back and understand at the end of it all its just pixels. We do not have mandatory OPs or CTAs. What we do offer is the opportunity for you to experiance EVE in a stress free relaxed enviroment.
We have reguler PvP roams through worm space, low sec and 0.0 with experianced, patiant fleet commanders. Never PvPed, no problem we have plenty of vets that are more then happy to help you along the way. Dont want to PvP, not a problem, we also offer reguler PvE and mining oppertunities to help fund our shameless PvP habits and fatten our wallets.

At the end of the day here’s what we can offer:
*USTZ

• Wormhole lifestyle
  • Casual, mature enviroment
  • Regular PvP roams in null, low and worm space
  • Knowledgable FCs
  • Plenty of PvE opportunities to fatten up your wallet

So if you think Singular Paradox may be a fit for you join our chat channel Singular Public or contact vynok, Splendorfire or Rosk Volutar

Also Sent you a mail in game.

Wolf,

I have a laid back US TZ corp that is looking for players just like you. We live in NULL and try to have fun. We understand “wife agro” and RL jobs so we don’t have any log time requirements. Most we ask is to watch local, join in on comms and have fun. We also have a few Germans in the corp that play in all TZ’s.

If you want to learn more find my corps “in game” add and join the RTS Central public channel.

Find A New Home Today.

Hello there Wolf,

Welcome back mate. I am part of a corp whose firm belief fits what you are looking for. RL ALWAYS comes first. Give us a look and see if we might fit what you are looking for.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Epic

Regarding your RL concerns and out of game priorities, I get it 100%.

If you’re interested in learning PvP from some really great guys, and want access to the new low sec meta, look no further:

Hey check us out?

Newest video:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.