Greeting and salutations,
STK-Scientific currently has a few openings, which leads me to posting on this recruitment/job board.
Who are we?
• An experienced industrial and pvp corporation, that successfully blends the two, stretching back to nearly the very beginning.
• We have participated in every major war in the game to speak of.
• More than our fair share of firsts and seconds.
• Very cohesive, friendly group. We are seeking quality over quantity, which is why our recruiting methods, interviews, and standards are so high. Don’t let that deter you, for it might be the perfect home for you in which you end up playing with the same group of people for years.
• Inside and outside of game community, enjoying playing not only EVE but other games together when something fresh and fun comes out to play.
• Community extends to social media, discord, coms, and sometimes text shenanigans.
What do we have to offer?
• We are a member of The Initiative, arguably THE BEST entity in the game for PVP. Our alliance is a member of the Imperium coalition, a group of some 30,000 players that have proven that a lowly bunch of rifter pilots with no Skill points can grow into a large group that creates content, enjoys their time online, and has become a strong group of friends – sometimes memes too!
• Thriving pvp and pve opportunities abound.
• We have multiple ready action fleets on a daily basis along multiple fronts.
|Large Fleet Actions
||Medium Fleet Actions
||Small Fleet Actions
||Black Ops Fleet Actions
|1-2 per day
||2-5 per day
||2-3 per day
• Be a part of newly developing trends, fleet comps including the vaunted and feared Snatch Fleet, and come drop the hammer with us - Burn it with fire!
|Tier 1 ISK Opportunities
||Tier 2 ISK Opportunities
||Tier 3 ISK Opportunities
|Explore - Data/Relic/Combat sites
||Ratting in capitals and supers
||Thriving Market to seed
|Mining in barges to rorquals
||Industry - build/react/copy/sell
||Refineries, Engineering complexes, and a Keepstar
• Active – always 40-50 on our voice coms and alliance even at the quietest up to several hundred for peak times.
• No matter where your assets are in game, they can be moved to our space.
What are we looking for?
• Someone that is active. That means you are playing 2-3 times a week or more. This is your primary vice.
• Someone that will be interested and active in coms and chat.
• Someone that is either knowledgeable about pvp/fleet mechanics or is willing to learn and develop.
• We don’t have room for F1 monkeys. We have some of the absolute best FCs in the game and that means that our fleets are successful through attentive pilots that are situationaly aware and can think on their feet.
• Someone that can fly doctrine ships or is willing to modify their skill plan for a 30-90 day arrangement to get into fleet doctrine ships.
• Someone willing and eager to go on fleet (both large and small) events.
• Someone that is interested (as interesting as shooting rocks can be!) in being industrious and self-sufficient.
• Crucially important: We want people that can get where to they need to be, with or without help.
• You don’t need to be a space rock shooter, but you should be capable of earning a healthy living in our space without being on a welfare program!
• We use mumble and discord.
• The Initiative is 70 % EUTZ and 30 % USTZ. We have room for both, but we are particularly interested in finding three new USTZ pilots.
Do yourself a favor, find out if this opportunity is good for you. Real talk time – it might be a great fit and it might not.
Our core of players is very protective of each other and what we have established. Because what we offer, for most people, is such a good opportunity – we are very thorough in our recruitment process. We are one of the few corporations that was able to successfully blend being heavily into industry and pvp at the same time, most groups have to choose what to be good at. We chose both. Which is why we are looking for that special fit, someone who is interested in all aspects of the game and more importantly is a really fun person and good addition to our atmosphere.
Join our forums and apply HERE.
If you are interested in finding out more join our public channel in game STK Scientific and speak with myself (IGN: Sharnhorst von Deathwish), Waking Tea, or Ceema.