Returning Player Looking For Null Corp

Hey all,

Returning semi-active player looking for a null sec corp preferably in Gurista Space.

25 Mil SP

Looking to get back into some PVP action, with the opportunity to make some ISK as well from both Ratting and Indy.

I do work a lot, so would have to be a Corp that understands RL comes first. Will attend CTA’s, etc as often as I can though.

Look forward to hearing which Corps think they will suit. Any questions - just ask!

1 Like

Short Bus Ballaz @Millineon_Silvership

1 Like

Ah hey @BearThatCares thanks for the shout out o7.

Jera Rin I’m a recruiter for a corp up north (Deklein) called Short Bus Ballaz. We shoot stuff whether that’s other players or rocks we can offer it to you.

In regards to PVP we would like active players who can shoot for about 4 fleets a month. We average about 50 so even on weekends or when you’re not working you should be able to have some fun. Also a working Microphone is required.

With concerns to industrial and PVE activities. We have capital building structures in our own system as well as an IHUB upgraded for ratting. Timezone and age wise we range from 20-50s as well as all timezones EU/US/AU. So regardless of your IRL situation there will be someone on to hang with.

Forum Post for more information and fun kills that we’ve had.

I’ll go ahead and evemail you a discord invite which we use for out of game communication.

Cheers Jera I look forward to chatting o7,
Milli

2 Likes

We would be a great fit

1 Like

Hey Jera

Welcome back!
We are not in Guristas space (Querious), but you can still easily make billions in our systems.

Fatal Outcome - our own alliance with Sov and looking for pilots for PVP in 0.0.
No block fights, no CTA’s, but plenty of content.

We offer
• Skirmishes
• Gate camps
• Small gang roams
• Family friendly atmosphere
• AU, EU, US timezones

And we got premier upgraded ratting/mining systems and citadel services and our own market.
0% PI tax

Let me know if you want to have a chat.

1 Like

Hi @Jera_Rin. When you have time , come into out discord and see if fweddit is a good fit for you

Join the link here and ask for me, niv and we can talk ORGNC

We have ratting space and are very pvp driven, no weird ctas tho don’t worry about that. You can see more in our corp ad here

1 Like

You should consider joining Alwar Fleet! They are in Angel space, not Guristas, but I think they’d be a good fit for you. They are an active PVP corp within the Federation Uprising alliance, which is a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition. If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment Discord: FEDUP Public

In Q

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity.
Join us down in Null Sec and in our Mumble for never-ending content. We welcome all types of
pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve
entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining
ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders,
veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most
importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly
memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be
anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on our Team Speak. We also have
a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new
blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 10 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM/Email
Orange Lucifer

in game Or Join Chatroom
House of Tyrell Pub

1 Like

hi @Jera_Rin

maybe not what you had in mind but we are a good option for you

JuuR

1 Like

Come chat with us, we’d be a good match

1 Like

Mail sent

1 Like

EDF is recruiting. Located in Deklein, member of Darkness alliance. Check our topic for more details:

1 Like

Hey give us a look

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.