Returning Player Looking for PvP Corp(100m SP)

I am looking for a corp to get back into the game with. Mostly looking for either a Low Sec based corp or a merc focused corp, but would consider other interesting options in PvP focused corps . Have almost every alt you might want. 100m sp of mostly pvp skills on main. Mostly fly logi but can pilot almost any subcap(except a few t2 bs). My activity time varies so preferably looking for somewhere that has activity in both EU and US time zones.

if you are uncertain and would like to do some nullsec stuuff - give us a shout mate

Mabe a slighly different approach to the same old game? have a look, pretty immersive and does require some skill… and not of the SP kind tbh… www.NewEdenPoliceForce.com

Check out Risk breakers [EXOP] for medium/small skirmishes, BLOPS and capital play.

Evemail me and join TEAMEXOP in game and we can talk/see if it’s a fit.

Hey there, check out my corporation. Its a laid back environment and I think we fit the bill for what you are looking for.

CK-0FF

Hi If you are intesrested. as bellow you can click and see our corp recruiment post.

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We are a PvP focused corporation which operates as a tight knit tactical combat group. Using our in-house doctrines we aim to enable our members to increase their combat capabilities while also having fun. We expect applicants to show similar ambitions.

CRITICAL ERROR

We are a member of Critical Error alliance.

The founding corps of Critical Error where unhappy with the current null-sec landscape and big bloc warfare. As such took the next step to form an alliance to play the game the way we want to play it, not how null-sec blocs want us to play it.

Not aiming to be the next big blob or the next big empire, Critical Error are aiming to make eve enjoyable and fun. We are currently seeking pilots who just want to play eve with a primary focus on PvP over PvE.

SMALL TO MEDIUM FLEETS

Small to medium fleets generally are just more rewarding. You become an integral part of your fleet and actually play a part in its success to a much larger degree. This gives a greater thrill and sense of achievement.

NO EMPIRE BUILDING OR BLUE DONUT

Significant portions of your time given to mandatory fleets sitting on gates, bashing citadels or waiting on timers while many fleet outcomes become blueballs. Larger fleets with tidi where pilots are just a number creating a less challenging environment to play and learn in. Being part of the blue donut where 50% of the map is blue leaving Eve a more difficult place to find good content.

Choosing to play outside large “blue donut” empires brings greater challenges where we can work on exciting new content without limitation.

WHY US

★ Experienced and stable leadership
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Small to medium sized fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Great corp and alliance FCs
★ Experienced and helpful combat pilots
★ No drama
★ No blue donut
★ No massive tidi battles

WE OFFER

★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Corp Ship Replacement Program
★ Corp fleets including nano roams, wormhole hunting, blops and sniper camps
★ Great logistics to help you get what you want where you need it
★ FC Program

REQUIREMENTS

★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)
★ Discord
★ EU Timezone
★ Self sufficient

KILLBOARD STATS

Yamagata Syndicate Killboard

CONTACTS

Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

gigX Approvedspace Kendarr Approved

Check us out if you want to take part in the Goon war on the winning side:

Hay bud we are a small and friendly low sec/high sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members. In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must so login play the game how you want and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do aslong as work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game

Hi,

I am a new corp in null with Alliance umbrella. It may fit your needs - and please do message in game or here. I am away for the weekend (family - RL!) but will get back to you :smiley:

hi did you find anythig ? If not stop by and lets have a convo https://discord.gg/yqeQPNg or in-game channel: “Eclipse Pulsar HQ”

Hi @Popko_Washington

Please review our recruiting campaign here

Hi there Popko, and welcome back to New Eden. Any interest in giving the Invasion content a try?

If small gang PvP and competitive PvE are something that catch your interest, I’ve got a great opportunity for you.

Join the fight for the Triglavian Collective! This is a limited time event currently taking place that lets players change the face of New Eden. High-sec and low-sec Systems can fall under Triglavian control and effectively create new pockets of null-sec in the heart of the four empires.

The Stribog Kybernaut Subclade is recruiting members of all skill levels and vocations. They provide training for both PvP and PvE content, easy ISK making opportunities taking systems for the Triglavian Collective, and daily PvP and PvE fleets. It’s a great community with a large number of experienced FCs and dedicated players.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game and join the Discord: https://discord.gg/3Dzce4y

If you aren’t looking to join a corporation at this time, you can always join the in-game channel “The Triglavian Community”. We run daily public fleets in the invasion systems and have a very large and active public discord.

Hope to fly with you in New Eden!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.