Returning Player, looking for small gang fun

Hello, I have played EvE on and off for quite some time. This most recent break lasting since January 2017 if my Corp history is to be trusted. Some of my favorite experiences was with a group 15 or so in size that would cause as much chaos as humanly possible in low-sec. Tried the bigger corps and I just can’t say that I have had much of a good time so I’m once again looking for that small group chaos. Doesn’t need to be low-sec though I would like it to be PvP focused willing to help with getting back into the swing of things.

2 Likes

o7 How is it going m8 check us out and I am available to talk now! 0.0 based 30-40 people split over 2 timezones and we are growing! Discord if you are around.

1 Like

Currently at work though I’ll be on Discord if you want to chat, Discord is PlagueHound#7436 . Forgot to mention I’m in the PST time zone if that makes a difference.

1 Like

You should consider joining Shepards of Mettle! They are a small but active corp within the Federation Uprising alliance, a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP group based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition. We specialize in small to medium gang combat and have daily fleets in both EU and USTZ, though action is 24/7.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment discord: http://bit.ly/FEDUPublic

2 Likes

Hey @PlagueHound

I think Filthy Peasants may be the perfect for you.

We’re a lowsec/npc 0.0 pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We’re an established corp that has been around for many years with active leadership and a great FC team who work hard to get us good fights. We’re most active in the US TZ but also have an active EU and AU TZ on weekends. Filthy Peasants is an RL-first corp that does not have any activity requirements other than to join fleets if you’re available at the time.

Our typical ops include subcap roams, gate camps, blops drops, capital hunting, and the occasional structure offensive/defensive timer. We have doctrine ships available on contracts and a corp run JF program to get your stuff from highsec. We also actively scan our system for wormholes for logistics and potential roam targets.

Finally we have all the same PvE opportunities available in lowsec as most 0.0 alliance. While we don’t have system upgrades we do have plenty of high value moons to mine for personal income or your choice of ratting, missions, exploration, or piracy to make isk.

Welcome back to EVE! Check out our killboard below and join our public channel Open Filth in game to have a chat with us. You may also convo/mail me when you’re available.

1 Like

Come talk!!! I would love to hear from you. Reply if the discord link does not work.

1 Like

o/, I hope everything’s going well.

Currently, yes, we are looking for new members.

The first thing you should know is that we offer a well rounded experienced corp. One who’s been around the block a few times but still has room for new members to grow and become valued honored pilots in their own right.

We go out of our way to support active pilots. The more activity we see the more we support you and it all isn’t just related to pvp support. No matter where your Isk making choices may take you we offer a means to help you maximize your profit margin.

We offer our members not only ALL of Delve to exploit but also exclusive systems where they can rat, mine ABCs or Moon Goo. Do industry to their heart’s content or roam and hunt to quench their blood thirst.

We offer not only loyalty but also brotherhood. Where members look out for one another, work and fight together until the bitter end.

And while we have a few simple rules such as “Don’t be a dick” and “Learn from your losses” Ultimately the only limitations placed on you will be the limitations you place on yourself.

Feel free to visit our in Game Public channel or simply convo me and we can have a chat in ts to answer any questions.

Zervas Aeronautics
✪ PVP/PVE/INDY
✪ Sov Alliance
✪ Laid Back Crew
✪ Active Leadership
✪ Exp FCs
✪ Null/Low Sec hunting
✪ Small/Large Gang
✪ Solo Action!
✪ Daily Fleets
✪ Free Fitted Ships
✪ SRP <–Sub Cap Plan
✪ SRP <–Capital Plan
✪ US-EU-AU TZ
✪ TS/Mumble/Jabber/Discord
PUB: The Evil Genius Bar and Grill

All the best!

The Prophit
Zervas Aeronautics

1 Like

Plague,
Welcome back to eve. BAsed on your experience I believe you would be very familiar with the legacy coalition Astrotech is a member of. The big difference that you will notice is that we are a smaller tight knit group of players. We make a purpose to run small gang fleets regularly, but if you get an itch to do something bigger that is available for you.

You can view our full recruitment ad here:

Or you can click to chat with us on Discord and see for yourself what a great group we are!

Looking forward to speaking with you,
J

1 Like

Hey man, AIEU is recruiting. We’re a nullsec PvP corp with strong indy backup. We’re looking to add PvP pilots with interest in small gang fights and manual piloting.

Full recruitment post here if you want.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the offers, I believe I have found my new home, though I will hang around in discord in case something goes awry. Honestly didn’t expect so many people to jump on this and it’s been hectic trying to keep up with everyone. As always, fly safe.

1 Like

Hello PlagueHound

I started a corporation about 2 month ago called: Academy of the Unseen Arts we are small but growing day by day and have been in the top 10 EVEWHO growing corporations for the last 6 weeks and have recently hit over 200 people. We currently avg about 20 to 35 people in EU, 10 to 20 in USA and really are working on getting our Australian time zone filled as well.

We have a ethos about helping people grow and are always looking for new people to help us with this. We are based in High Sec and are currently doing Incursions, DED Combat Escalations, FOB’s, Abyssal frigate / cruiser and level 2 to 4 mission fleets.

We then use this isk to run PVP roams into Low sec currently while we build up our team work and new players knowledge of the PVP side of things. We have some very high SP guys so flying nice things is not a issue. We want to start branching into Day trips to WH and Null soon.

We are currently setting up an industrial program to help new players wanting to learn this side of the game and with this we will get cheaper ships to then go kill people with them.

Doing this allows us to make isk and enjoy PVP but in no way do you need to do any PVE or any PVP if you do not want to. Think of us a your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK and so is most of the corp so will be online in that time zone most nights but not all. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never join an Alliance in Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move to there in 1 month like so many other corporations that start out. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them. :wink:

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet communications.

We might sound very care bear but we really starting to get more and more into PVP and would love someone to come join us and create the chaos with us. Dont join others chaos become the chaos master yourself.

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

1 Like

If you think you’d like giving wormhole life a shot, send me a message in game! We’re a small wormhole corp looking to fill out a little bit, mostly based in the US time zones. If you end up interested, send me a message and I’ll get you in our discord. Good luck and fly safe!

1 Like

Hey @PlagueHound

Right Click Jump To is PVP focused and we run small gang fleets. Come talk to me rangerwolfy#4987 on discord

1 Like

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We donâ€t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a more and more PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed)

Link on forums:Evian Industries - Looking for nullsec pilots!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.