Returning player looking for smallish wh active corp

Corp (20ish active members) must be active in wh, looking to become established, but not yet there. I am willing to assist. Message in game.

Hi mate, I believe we might be what your looking for.

Were starting to become more established, still in the early days though! We do focus a EU TZ though.

If at all interested let me know :slight_smile:

Hello !

Mentality : learning, taking outnumbered fights and having fun

I am currently in a corporation called : Holy Hunters who lives in C5-C5 which gives great Small gang PvP and good ISK making opportunities. That said, we’re a PVP focused corporation which we use most of our time scanning or rolling for content.

We’re all US time zone, looking to grow up that time zone. We love to take fights, even if we are being outnumbered. We are a social group of people who play other games as well.

Our corp’s goal is to grow large enough to take all fights and defend smaller WH corporation from evictions. If that sounds interesting, here is a discord link :

he Golden Dawn is an AUTZ/USTZ C2 corp intent on shooting spaceships, and shooting spaceships first.

We are a small group of around 20 guys, but are super active whilst making sure to be laidback. A fight is won if it is fun-positive. We don’t care if you ■■■■ up the killboard as long as you had a good fight and learnt something.

What we hope you want:
⦿ C2 with c5/ns statics, great for content along with ratting opportunity
⦿ Active and mature players
⦿ Pathfinder, discord, SEAT (guess we’re tech nerds now)
⦿ Group that ACTIVELY searches for content, rather than complaining about a lack of it
⦿ Almost zero blues
⦿ Freedom to play however you want
⦿ Laidback atmosphere with your standard EVE Australian comms
⦿ PVE only as a means to an end - funding PVP

What we want:
⦾ Omega account 20m SP+
⦾ Experienced + PVP focused
⦾ Mic and english speaking. this one is non-negotiable
⦾ AU/UStz (if you have a bunch of EU buddies, we’ll happily take you in as a group. we’re active in early/late EU, just can’t guarantee deep EU action at the moment).
⦾ Full auth - SeAt all esi scopes
⦾ You look for content, rather than shying away from it. shooters active in the next hole? that’s a reason to undock your drake, not your higgs megathron.

Check out our recruitment video here:

Join our discord below or contact Jerry Hojbjerg (AU) or Skeat Gray (US) via in-game mail.

Thanks Sir GranD, but the timezone doesn’t work. I am in EU time.

I am EUTZ My self also along with few others, were looking to expand our EU tz further. Hit me up in game for a chat.

Skip wormholes- all the wormhole FCs are going to FW :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.