60M SP & ALTs - AUTZ - RETURNING PLAYER

I’ve been on a break for the last few years, I had thought about coming back a few times over that period however the game really hadn’t improved a whole lot until recently.

Orlav Aldent was my original toon, however I re-rolled all my accounts at some point and consolidated some SP. I’m really not much of a carebear, I’ll rat for fun and chill with the squad but I log in for PVP and that’s about it.

Appreciate the recruitment hooks, and will be hasty about replies o7

Join SLOW Alliance, Located in Cloud Ring Region all PVP players. You can talk further here Baka Corps

check us out brother! Log in for pew. One of the most active low-sec corps around!

Just thought i’d drop this incase you were at all interested if so dont hesitate to mail me ingame ok?

The Golden Dawn is an AUTZ/USTZ C2 corp intent on shooting spaceships, and shooting spaceships first.

We are a small group of around 20 guys, but are super active whilst making sure to be laidback. A fight is won if it is fun-positive. We don’t care if you ■■■■ up the killboard as long as you had a good fight and learnt something.

What we hope you want:
⦿ C2 with c5/ns statics, great for content along with ratting opportunity
⦿ Active and mature players
⦿ Pathfinder, discord, SEAT (guess we’re tech nerds now)
⦿ Group that ACTIVELY searches for content, rather than complaining about a lack of it
⦿ Almost zero blues
⦿ Freedom to play however you want
⦿ Laidback atmosphere with your standard EVE Australian comms
⦿ PVE only as a means to an end - funding PVP

What we want:
⦾ Omega account 20m SP+
⦾ Experienced + PVP focused
⦾ Mic and english speaking. this one is non-negotiable
⦾ AU/UStz (if you have a bunch of EU buddies, we’ll happily take you in as a group. we’re active in early/late EU, just can’t guarantee deep EU action at the moment).
⦾ Full auth - SeAt all esi scopes
⦾ You look for content, rather than shying away from it. shooters active in the next hole? that’s a reason to undock your drake, not your higgs megathron.

Check out our recruitment video here:

Come Fly Away With Us! - The Golden Dawn

Join our discord below or contact Sir GranD Only(EU) Jerry Hojbjerg (AU) or Skeat Gray (US) via in-game mail.

Discord

Join the The Golden Dawn Discord Server!

Check out the The Golden Dawn community on Discord - hang out with 104 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

zkillboard.com

The Golden Dawn | Corporation

The Golden Dawn: 4,058 ships destroyed and 1,601 ships lost.

Hi. You should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance That’s currently active in GalMil, but we take contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord.

We got you, come chat with me if you like to shoot Russians.

Welcome back brother

Come speak with us :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.