LF FW or Low Sec Corp

Good evening all,

I am a returning player, 100M+ SP pool, looking for an active, English speaking FW or low-sec corps. Regarding FW, I prefer Gallente or Caldari.

I can fly just about anything below supercarriers - though I was once a Wyvern pilot for a while.

Please feel free to reach out to me in-game.

Thanks

Hi. You should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance That’s currently active in GalMil, but we take contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord.

Hi there, if you’re EUTZ I strongly suggest checking out Sons of Luminaire, the killingest corp in all of the Gal/Cal WZ.

On the other hand if you’re USTZ I suggest checking out JREX, our sister corp in Sedition. and the other killingest corp in the Cal/Gal WZ.

o7 Hope all is well If you’re looking for some fun lowsec EU/UStz action please have a look at the link below as I feel you would be a good fit for us, thanks for checking the post out in advance :slight_smile: have a awesome day!

Check us out. Low-sec PVP and FW in gallente. We are the most active USTZ gallente FW corp.

Good evening,

I have reached out to a few people but haven’t made any connections quite yet.

I would prefer an active, English-speaking corps that participates in FW (prefer Caldari or Gallente) with activity in low-sec and also possibly null-sec. I’d really like to find a corps who can help me get back on my feet and re-learn the game after being gone for so long.

Pirate corps are also welcome.

Thanks

If you’re EUTZ I suggest checking out the Sons of Luminaire!

On the other hand, if you’re USTZ I suggest checking out JREX or Last Rites (both should have posts on here)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.