Closed

60,000,000 SP Main + Alts

3 years XP with around 100+ alts (mostly alpha trade alts).
9 omega toons, may decrease depending on where I go and what I do next.

Lived in HS for my first month, moved to LS for about 1 year and then to SOV NS for this past year.

I’m AUSSIE, so i’d be keen to join an AUTZ community, english speaking.

TS3 or discord, doesn’t bother me; discord is superior IMO.

I am cap capable, however i’ve never enjoyed caps, bar for carriers.
Much prefer subs and small gang stuff, i’ve been in NC. for the past year so i’ve had my fill of large fleets and TIDI TBH.

I’m keen on joining a smaller team/entity where i won’t just be a number.
I don’t have a lot of time to play anymore though, 5-6 day work week with most sundays off.
I’d be able to put in a few hours each afternoon however that depends on work too.

I’ve done recruitment for most of the corps/alliances i’ve been apart of and honestly enjoy it.
I don’t have any issue teaching or doing admin stuff, can use excel and trade is my main ingame income.

At this point i’d consider all options, as i’m kinda just after a chill community that i can be a part of and support in any way i can.

I also run services on the side with alts; shouldn’t really ever affect my main + main alts though.

Thanks in advance for your time

2 Likes

Hey @Orlav_Aldent
Now this is quite odd, but I’m a recruiter here who thinks you should join a corp that isn’t mine! :open_mouth:
I’m AUTZ as well, but my corp isn’t really, BUT there is a corp in my alliance called Convicts and Savages who are very AUTZ and they are all good dudes, could be a good fit for you.
Lowsec PVP, small to large scale fights with capital escalation (none of that TiDi shit though) and blops drops. Chill, laid-back corp. I don’t know if they have a recruiting post but go find them in-game, hang out in their pub channel and see if you can chat to someone.

1 Like

Hey @Orlav_Aldent ,

Want to check out Mostly Sober? we have an active group with alliance and coalition fleets running pretty much 24/7. We have plenty of action so you won’t be bored looking for PVP. We already have several AUTZ players so you won’t be alone down there. Want to hear more check out the standard blob below

<Edit: forgot to mention…NC is Red to us…>

Mostly Sober is an experienced group of pilots that has expertise in all aspects of EVE but with a focus on PVP. We are led by the outlaw himself, MrChuckNorris, One of the best/most chill FC/Alliance leads in the game. We are Alliance members of The Bastard Cartel, who specialize in quality over quantity and are currently operating in the content rich regions of Tenerifis, Catch, Curse, & Immensea Fly Safe…Fly Dangerous…Fly Sober…Well Mostly Sober

Corp Killboard

What We Offer

• Active and inviting Community/TS/Discord for engagement, questions, and asshatery
  • Experienced FC’s and Content Generating Members

• NullSec space for lucrative ratting/Ore & Ice Mining/Baiting

• Small/Medium Gang Warfare in USTZ/EUTZ

• Black Ops Fleets - BLOPS

• Alliance Fleet Ops 50+ with lots of small gang optys

• Capital Fleets

• Doctrine Ships on Contract

• Excellent Logistic Backbone

• Propaganda Competitions

What We Are Looking For:

• Players looking to Learn and Grow/Enhance their PVP experience

• Team Players - Mostly Sober is a collective effort

• Experienced Content Creating Personas

• PVP/Indy/Logistics/Capital Pilots

• 15m Skill Points

• No Alpha Clones

• Relocate and Stage in Home System

• A Carefree Attitude

• Adaptable, Willing To Train Into Fleet Doctrines

• Current/Former Military

• Dank Soundboards

Come chat in our public channel MS-Recruitment in-game to learn more and apply in game and here:

Mostly Sober Application Form

1 Like

New Jovian Exploration Department

In-Game Public Channel: NJED Bar and Lounge

Out-of-Game Public Channel: Discord #njed-public

NJED has been residing in j-space for over 2 years, and as a part of the A Band Apart. alliance, we form the core wormhole operations group. We are a medium-sized PvP corp and expect all our members to be able and willing to put up a fight. We don’t want to deny fair content to anyone, and thus we look for the same in return. NJED only exists as a framework for our members to make something out of it. Everyone is encouraged and supported to try something new, organize an event, become a leader for others.

Our Corp Provides

• Third-party Tools (Discord, Tripwire, Fleet-up, Wiki)

• Citadel Infrastucture

• Full P4 PI Capabilities

• Hull Replacement Program (Limited SRP)

Our Members Provide

• Content creation and consumption - Our scouts and content creators are the lifeblood of the corp. They receive full priority on loot from content found by them.

• A relaxed atmosphere - RL always comes first and we have no strict activity demands from our members. We do ask that prolonged absence is discussed beforehand.

• Experience - We have a lot of knowledge packed into the long-time members of the corp we’re eager to share. If you are new to wormholes or haven’t logged in since melted nanoribbons were 8 million ISK, we’ll get you on your feet and running.

• Geographic diversity - While the majority of our members are from the US, we have presence in AU and EU timezones as well.

Our Requirements For Application

• Full API

• We have recently relaxed our recruitment restrictions. Alphas and low SP are encouraged to apply, we will review to see if you’re a good fit for us.

• Alphas will need to be ready to specialize, especially with the new Alpha clone changes. We will provide useful skill paths to assist.

Feel free to contact us here, in our public chat, or one of our recruiters: Bluedagger, Artennius Lee, Irie Igunen

1 Like

We’re a US / AU TZ null sec PvP group that specializes in BLOPs and capitals (our killboard). Shoot me a mail if you’re interested, join our in-game channel Scotch Delivery, or join our discord. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey @Orlav_Aldent

I moved out of 0.0 back to lowsec for pretty much the same reasons you mentioned here. My play time is very scattered due to RL and I definitely don’t find TIDI to be fun. But I’ve been having some of the most fun I’ve had in years playing eve hanging out in lowsec and trying to act like a pirate king :slight_smile:

You should definitely check out our corp Filthy Peasants. We’re a chill, lowsec, mostly US TZ with some AU TZ, pvp corp that lives in Solitude.

We’re not afraid to take fights and while most of us are multiyear veterans we accept new players who want to pvp. We’ve been around for a few years now and have no plans on moving or dying anytime soon. We have active leadership and a great FC team that loves to blow up spaceships. We fly a wide variety of ships such as kitchen sink roams, kitey gangs, brawler fleets, and the occasional BLOPS/Capital drop when the situation calls for it. Check out our Killboard to see what we do.

I’d keep posting more but if you’re interested feel free to drop in our public channel Open Filth or convo me in game. We use TS3 and Discord cuz we’re indecisive at times.

Hello, I saw that you are Aussie. I can tell you we have a very strong AU TZ. We are all English. We have a large growing number of cap pilots so we can help you with anything capital. We are a small corp so you aren’t just a number you are part of a family. We have other veteran’s and we have newbie’s. Anyhow if you are still interested come check our recruitment post.

Still considering offers

If you don’t want Convicts and Savages I may as well throw my own corp in the ring, Vector Galactic…

Still considering offers contact me ingame or drop me your details here.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/0-0-pvp-malleus-caelum

logi 5 + cap alt required

Check out our killboard, speaks for itself. Relaxed AU/NZ group that does a mix of losec content.

Hey @Orlav_Aldent if you want to ask us anything hit us up at Mostly Sober Discord

https://discord.gg/txhxpgB is a link to our corporate discord. Join us there and we can talk about your needs in a corp and what we offer. Small highlights; MOA alliance, good space, active fleets.

Still considering offers hit me up \o/

i literally have nothing to offer you though i wish i did, we’re a small corp starting out and really could do with someone like you in autz.

1 Like

Mate, take a squizz at my agitprop over here.

Small gang.
Wrmholes.
Lowsec.
Casual.
Aussie.
Caps if you wanna.
BLOPs / Recons / Bridging etc if you wanna.

Hit me up in our pub chanel Hola Batmanuel.

What’s your corp name mate?

intaki syndicate militia

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.