Returning Player looking for somewhere to live

Hey there,

I’m a returning player that last played a few years ago. I sometimes go a bit overboard with Eve, and last time I played I ended up running 18 accounts total. 1 booster, 16 exhumers, and eyes. I’ve lived in null, and I’m looking to head back out to somewhere dangerous, or could perhaps be convinced to live in a wormhole.

I’m really looking for an established group of people, not a small group of friends trying to build a corp. I’m active on discord, I am likely to play a ton, and while I’m mostly interested in the industry side of things I’m more than willing to train logi, and fly in fleet ops when I’m able to.

If you have any questions, or think your corp might be a good fit feel free to message me! Thanks.

Hey Chychy,

I’m not going to try and sell our corp to you but I’ll leave out recruitment post here for you to have a look at.

Good luck in your search.

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Multiple Corp Moons to mine with associated corp mining Ops.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 30,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

Welcome back to the game!! After years of on and off gameplay, I found that playing with the right group is essential!! I finally found a small, family-esque corp within the Horde Alliance down here in nullsec. Im with Zero Reps Given! We have a good group of players who all do various activities, and the corp supports it all with SRP programs, corp buybacks, freighter services and much more. Miners, PVE/Ratters, WH divers, PVPers and indy guys all within the pocket! I hope you consider us, were lookin for more players to add to our ‘family’. Find us in-game, message me in-game or join our discord! Link here: Zero Reps Given

I hope you consider us and I look forward to speaking with ya!
Until then, fly safe o7

Legion Ascending: New corp with a relaxed, community focused environment. Getting into all EVE has to offer. Message Fauyeti Altol or Octane Charante for details.
We offer:
-PVE including abyssals, ratting and more.
-Small gang PVP in low, null and wormholes.
-Boosted Corp mining fleets for ice, moons, and belts
-Industry and PVP focused

Come to our discord and have a chat with us, see what you think.

Hay buddy if you want to live in null but without to sov grind and CTA CTA CTA every day and looking for a chilled out alliance where RL comes first. My alliance is for you

Hey Chychy

League of Gentlemen may be of intrest to you.
We have pleanty of multi-account runners.
Established corp, been around since 2003, with roles and structure to keep the machine moving 24/7.
We operate from Null as part of a great alliance.

Most of us are intrested in loads of differant parts of the game, industry, pve, pvp, wh gas huffing, moon mining etc.

We use Discord all the time, and voice comms.

If you would like to know more, check out our thread and drop by LOG Pub in-game or our Discord.

Hi there come have a chat with us. See if you want to live and become part of a good group, doing most aspects of the game and enjoy playing the game. With a good social back ground and banter attached to it.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/patriarch-of-destruction/445511/6