Returning Player Looking for WH Corp

Looking to come back to EVE, long history in w-space and wanting to hop right back in.

226mil SP plus a few alts :upside_down_face:

Welcome back!

I won’t try to recruit you, as I know it’s not what you want. But I hope you find a Wh corp that suits you !

Were recruiting if ur looking for active social pvp group, always nicer to be able to fly with a group! Ofc we do bips and bops of c5ratting/industry to pay for our pvp habbits!..

The untraceable - M A R A K U G A Alliance

MKUGA Discord: Discord

Good evening,

Are you still open for recruitment. I’ve been trying to make my way back into WH for a while.

V/r
Dom

Looking to be spooky and scary? Looking for a place to fit in?

At Almost Dangerous (Wolves Amongst Strangers Alliance), we believe everyone has a place on our Killboard !

We live in a non-effect C5/C5 wormhole with a growing AU time zone and a stable EU and US time zone. We are looking for experienced pilots to join our ranks in making wormhole space almost dangerous.

Initiative, humor and a willingness to get straight into combat are our core values.

What we can offer you:

➭ PVP
➭ Training and advice for new pilots, new FCs and fleet combat
➭ Static C5 connection
➭ A wardec free experience
➭ Industrial facilities for enterprising pilots
➭ Decent PI
➭ A very social group to have fun and talk with

What we expect from you:

➭ The ability to fly atleast one of the listed ships from both shield AND armor doctrines:

• Armor: Leshak, Guardian, Damnation
  • Shield: Nighthawk, Loki

➭ Interest in making J-Space more fun and content rich
➭ Willingness to train into corp doctrine ships over time
➭ Self-sufficiency
➭ Laid-back attitude
➭ Full ESI
➭ 50+ Million SP

Communication needed:

➭ TeamSpeak (main voice coms)
➭ Discord

If you’re interested, come and talk to us in our in-game public channel “Almost Dangerous Public” or join our public chat on Discord: Almost Dangerous Public !
Our recruiters are:
US-TZ:
HillofMoney
Liam Europa
Koryitsu

EU-TZ:
Nishius Khurelem
Mai Stormheart
Luna Valen

AU-TZ:
Dark Hoshino

Hello Zarvia Caldera,

First and foremost, welcome back to the dynamic and ever-evolving universe of EVE!

Your rich history in w-space is something that truly excites us at Cryptopia. Our primary operations center around the mysteries and challenges of J-space, and having a seasoned pilot like you, with a whopping 226mil SP (and a few cheeky alts!), could bring a new dimension to our explorations and engagements.

Our philosophy is rooted in teamwork, adaptability, and making the most of the unpredictable nature of wormhole life. We believe you’d find a familiar and engaging environment with us, one where your vast experience can be put to fantastic use.

Curious to know more or discuss potential adventures together? Please hop into our Cryptopia public channel or dive into our vision on Discord at [CYPTA] Cryptopia.

Eagerly awaiting the possibility to navigate the cosmic mysteries of J-space alongside you, Zarvia Caldera.

Warm regards,
Serathi Geos
CEO, Cryptopia

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.