Returning Player - Mining

Greetings!

I am a returning player, looking for casual players mining in high sec. I have a decently fitted Orca to boost your earning… just looking to hangout and have fun.

If you are a new player or a high-sec miner, send me a message!

Cheers!

1 Like

Try the new Fleet Up! function in the Agency. As far as I know you just go to a belt and advertise that you are available to boost. Players looking for a fleet see your “advert” and come to you.

Or something like that. These fleets are always too many jumps from me, so never tried it.

Are you interested in joining a corp that’s happy to have casual players as pilots? If so, we might be a good fit for you.

:mouse:

Cool, but that sound a little bit dangerous? Back in the day, we would normally sneak in a belt and mine like hell before running away. Is this features used to track down mining party and blow them up?

Oh, I would love to much to join a corp! But I have 4 accounts, 1x Orca and 3x Hulk with probably 14 planetary setup and all my blueprint and production pipeline, etc… I created a corp to manage it, so moving out of my corp and moving out all my assets to another location will take me weeks… :frowning:

Fair enough. It sounds like you’re doing pretty well for what it’s worth. Actually, it sounds like you’re doing really well!

< thinks: I seriously need to get my arse in gear regarding my PI set-up… >

If you ever do get to a point where you want to join a corp, look us up because I think we’d be a good fit for you.

Either way, if you do want to hang out, we have a public (in-game) chat channel, Nul-B Public. Feel free to drop by and say ‘Hi’, we’re pretty friendly folks.

:mouse:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.