Returning player needs a group

Welcome back, Empress ShayLynn,
I see you already have a few offers to consider, but wanted to throw my hat in the ring. I’m Cephelange, or Ceph (“Seff”), lead recruiter for Aegis Reforged.
Our goal in Aegis is to recruit the player, not the character(s); yes, your character is how you interact in game, but, it’s more important to us how you interact as a person with our other members.
We’re part of the Already Replaced alliance, based in the Immensea region of nullsec. Like the other corps here, we can provide opportunities to run combat sites, mine asteroids and moon ore, and participate in PvP fleets. Our corp leadership has players experienced in all of those areas, and are more than happy to teach and guide folks. We are absolutely okay with real life taking precedence; we want you to actually enjoy logging on to do things with the corp and/or alliance. Our members play across many time zones, but, predominantly EU and NA; our CEO is an Aussie, though we don’t hold that against him.
If this sounds interesting at all, please check out our recruiting post for more details.
Wherever you end up, I hope it’s the best fit for you.