Returning Player needs help brushing off the Rust

HoHoHo, Santa arrives and saves the day :slight_smile:
Seeing you got a bunch of great offers already but I’ll atleast stick my neck out and see if you might be interested, hehe.

We are a mixed TZ corporation within the alliance VEGA, we operate in NPC nullsec with our own structure network out in Syndicate region.
Alot of returnees/semi-new pilots and oldies but goldies :stuck_out_tongue: We are in a good phase of growing so it’s a great oppertunity to join in and have fun while we all setting the future for UMAH!

Regarding PVP: We have CTA’s (offensive and defensive) but not mandatory, small gang roam, gatecamp or occasionally drops.
As for your industrial desire, we got the structure network, reactions, building, mining, a solid bpo/c library to pick from so hopefully to cover your needs.

Got two important notes, that would be:

• No toxic or the douche mentality “I’m better than you so **” … we are a friendly, drama free corp and intend to keep it that way.

• RL prio - we don’t want EVE to be your duty but rather play it so ppl can enjoy and not feel stress becuase they don’t login every day.

You can have some more reading in our Recruitment thread and if you are super bored you can check out the alliance recruitment thread aswell, VEGA.

Hope to see you! If not - I truly hope you find a good match! And welcome back!

1 Like