Returning Player- New Account or Resub Old

Hello,

I’m nervously looking to get back into eve after about 10 years absence. Obviously a lot has changed in that time, so I’m a little undecided on whether to start an entirely new account and try to learn the game again, or re-sub the old account with a 36m sp general/pvp character.
As a mature player are there any groups out there that could help my return and if so, which account should I go for?

Cheers!

1 Like

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s looking for new members. In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

Hey Darken!

We are a newer corp starting up within an alliance. With us you will have the chance to take your time coming back. Have a look at our corp add.

without a doubt resub the old.

What kind of content are you looking for?

message sendt ingame by an Officer bro ;o)

Hey Darken,

In answer to you question, resub your old. I was in the same position as you…please take 5 mins to read the below:

Were recruiting, looking for new, returning and experienced players.

Check out my link, i think its a good match for you!

What do we offer:
A very friendly, easy going group of people :slight_smile:
RL comes first
Already >20 members
Multiple timezones
Safe playing in High sec mostly mining, fun roams, competitions and more
Our own Structures!
A real energy to generate corp isk, because we will share the wealth with you!

Drop myself or Terrus Askiras a mail ingame.

Grislymonster

Reached out to you in-game. But hit me up anytime.

Our ad
[SLRMK] [US | WH | HS | Mature] Looking for PVE/P Pilots - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Our website
https://www.solarmarkgaming.com/eve-online/

Hey Darken,

I think you should go with the already developed character, especially if you are considering to purchase Omega. There’s absolutely no reason to start over with the character.

You can always develop the skills that you are missing, and it will take a similar amount of time.

Check our corp out and let me know if you think we have a fit.

For Sure, use the 36m toon. Can start another to go through the training and see how its like to start fresh but yes get the old toon up and running.

As for recruiting, we are a newly formed alliance in NPC space and looking for players who want to enjoy the game and not make it a job. Real life is first, no alarm clocks required, friendly folks to help answer any questions regarding PvP, Indy, mining, missions etc etc.

We have large aspirations and need more pilots to grow with. Come check us out :slight_smile:

Honestly use the old toon, at the same time create an alt alpha account and use that toon to go through the career missions etc to learn then new stuff or even use your pre existing toon to go through everything again, the old toon will give you an advantage, by having some of the skills already.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.