Returning player (newbie) looking for a corp to teach me the ropes (USTZ)

I’ve dabbled with the game on and off before, but now I’ve come back and started fresh. The new tutorial is much better than how it used to be.

So far, I’m not sure what I want to specialize in. I’ve tried the AIR Agent for Exploration first. Going to do the others just to get the free stuff. My goal overall is to find a corporation who is a tight-knit group with a discord who can show me how to be efficient in EVE. Whether that means pvp, pve, wormholes, or just hauling, I’m up to try it. I really enjoy the game, but I know I won’t get the most out of it until I have found a community to belong to.

So, if anyone is open to taking me under their wing, reply here or contact me ingame. Thank you for your time.

Hey King,

Are you still looking for a corp? If so, you sound like you’ll be right up our street for who we’re looking for. Very happy to help teach you the ropes and help guide yo to where you ‘need to be’ for whatever it is that takes your interest!

We have a highsec and nullsec base of ops, with no obligations like paps and faps and fats and whatnots.

The ONLY request is that when structures do come under fire, we all make some sort of effort to turn up, but that is on a corp level, and if it’s not in your timezone, then so be it.

Would love to chat with you further. Please see spam below:

✯ AUTZ ✯ ISK ✯ PVE ✯ Industry ✯ PVP ✯
Long-standing corporation, recently undergone complete overhaul. We are looking for both veteran and newbro pilots.

We have a presence both in nullsec and highsec, and will remain ‘Not War Ellibigle’ for the foreseeable future.

Mature audience. Bring candy. Primarily AUTZ corp, but alliance is USTZ.

We offer a comprehensive rewards scheme and league ladder:

✯ Top Point Earners
✯ Top Bounty Earner
✯ Mining Ops
✯ Top Miners of the Week

Other main points include:

✯ PVE
✯ PVP
✯ Not War Ellibigle
✯ No SP requirements
✯ Highsec+Nullsec base
✯ Easy-going environment
✯ We play a host of other games as well

Ingame channel: Coalition of Carebears
Website application: http://eve-hr.com/uod

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.