Returning player on a new account

Hi!

I’m a player whom has picked up EVE again after being completely gone for at least 10+ years :grin:
So I’m basically a newbie, and started up on a new account.

About me;
40 yeas of age
Live in Oslo, Norway
Enjoy most activities ingame
I speak EN, NL and NO
I’m fairly active, and logged in daily (less this summer due to plans etc)
My time zone is GMT+2

What im looking for
A corp with a mature player base, I tend to enjoy things with corp mates, so its important to me that it is not a band if ppl just doing solo things. and thats basicly it :wink:

I have been playing a bit on a free account to see if i wanted to commit to eve again. and I did so upgraded to Omega and I’m about 3Mill SP.
My faction is Caldari and currently flying around doing various agent missions in my Kestrel.

Thank you for reading, and I’m looking forward to any replies :slightly_smiling_face:

Have a nice day!

1 Like

What are you interested in?

Null life?

Low sec piracy?

High sec?

???

Hi there my norwegian friend. Come along and talk to us and get to know more about us other then what you get to know from this recruitment ad: Entropy Engine - Lowsec PVP Corp (And other stuff) - Recruiting now!

We do lots of different things, and no matter if you are either a veteran or a newbie. We are more then willing to pass on our knowledge and fun with each other! :slight_smile: We do lots of things together, and even if we arent doing something together, people will be more then willing to start and do something with you.
Contact me/us in ingame or in discord by dming that person in discord if you are willing to get to know more about us :slight_smile:

Hey cheesedoodle!

I’ll let the corp. advert do the talking!
Contact me ingame for any further questions. :wink:

Hope to hear from you soon!

Stay Safe!

o7

Hello o7

We try to do things as a group and just not solo, but can’t promose you group activities all the time :slight_smile:

Check us out, we even have a couple of norwegians on board! :bouvet_island:, included yours truly.

Hello

If you want to learn how to PVP and make ISK at the same time then come check us out.

Hope to see you in our discord.
Adam

Cheesedoodle Doodlecheese, welcome back to game, I left you a message, think we are exactly what you are looking for.

:uk: Large Active Established Null sec Community - Looking for miners / Ratters and PvP pilots - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Come have a chat with us friend :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.