Returning player PvPer / FC/ Marketeer/ JF / Capital Pilot 101mill sp looking for null

Greetings

I came back to EVE in recently after 4 years or so break. Trying to wrap my head around all the changes.

I used to be FC way back so perhaps I get back into it. Unfortunately, my time is limited to mainly evening and 1 day on the weekend.

I am looking to ease back to game playing what I do the best seed the market move the goods with JF while getting familiar with game mechanics and finishing my super training. I have no problem with PvP as long as it’s not every time I log on that I have to mandatory jump into the Fleet. I need little time to breathe too.

What I am looking for is null a corp that supports returning vets, friendly helpful and at the same time can be serious when it needs to be. I like blowing stuff and who doesn’t. I am looking for lively corp that are not just drones on comms and has good attitude.

I am aspiring to be a super pilot so if you have super programs, allow ratting with supers its a bonus.

I use my alts with freighters alot so if you have corp that is blue to alliance and cannot be wardeced its another bonus

I don’t want to say this but have to say it as I thought I found the corp and made a rash decision to join. First thing after coming back from eve I had to listen to Xenophobic remarks. As you can imagine my first experience coming back was not the most pleasant and I didn’t stay long.

I know you may not avoid politic discussion but they should not be encouraged in corporation. We all have a real-life and I don’t need that crap in-game too. Brexit should stay in real-world I don’t need EvExit.

If you think you tick most the stuff contact me I prefer chatting over voice. Also if there is opportunity I would like to be included in corp voice chat before I join as it gives me better perspective on corp and their people.

Long forgotten
Killboard: https://zkillboard.com/character/1101619048/

1 Like

Flaming Fist Rising was formed in 2013 by a few friends and went strong for sometime. It is now being revived by both old leadership and some new alike.

The War Effort requires many skill-sets. We will need industry & combat pilots. We can find a role for you to play, everyone plays their part.

We are primarily USTZ and most members are Active from 23:00 to 05:00 Eve time

Who We Are

✦ A Revived Corporation Looking To Carve A New Name In Nullsec

✦ Member Of VINDICTIVE & Winter Coalition

✦ Great Community Who Love Space & Big Ideas

✦ Members Looking To Be Apart of Make Eve History

✦ Small But Ambitious Group

What We Offer

✦ Solo / Small Gang PVP

✦ Large Scale Fleet PVP With Coalition (Go To WAR)
✦ Ship Replacement Program (For Corp Ops)

✦ Manufacturing & Industry Structures

✦ Upgraded Asteroid Belts & Combat Sites (Thanks to Nullsec ADMs)

✦ Corporation & Alliance Logistics (Jump Freighter Services)

✦ Opportunity To Be Apart Of The Game Changing Battles Of EVE

✦ Great Community Of People

✦ People First & Foremost

Why Choose Us ?

✦ Drama Not Tolerated

✦ Content Rich Region Of Space

✦ Honey Instead of Vinegar (Meaning we use incentives instead of a deterrent |

We will PAY for Op Attendance not punish absence)

✦ Gamification | Utilizing Video Games For Real World Benefits (Ask Me More)

✦ Experienced Alliance & Coalition Leadership

✦ Experienced & Helpful Members Who Love PVP

✦ We can find something for you

✦ Opportunity To Be Apart of Growing A Brand New Name
✦ Opportunity For Corporation Leadership Roles (FC etc)

✦ Content Creation Team (In The Works, Ask Me More)

Requirements

✦ Maturity & Respect

✦ Teamwork

✦ Voice Communications ( Discord, Mumble)

✦ USTZ Primary

✦ Willingness to learn & Adapt

✦ New Players must understand dangers of Nullsec, but great risk brings great reward.

In Game Recruitment Channel : Flaming Fist Rising Public

Hey there,

First of all: welcome back.
If ur looking for a fun corp with a hands on mentality that supports new and veteran players
in a sweet alliance and in legacy.
the only promise we make is: something will blow up :wink:
we have something for everyone and looking to recruit
be it pvp/pve and in a death end system
come talk to us u wont regret it

Hi and welcome back …

XMETA (Federation Uprising)

If you fancy heading down south, we’re at war with Fraternity and Winter Coalition. There’s lots going on, and we’re currently rebuilding so a perfect time to join up and make your mark.

Here’s our Public Discord, come and have a chat with us …

And recruitment post if you want a quick overview before you speak to someone.

TSSCO offers all aspects of Null life

Laid back no BS corp with over 10 years of history.

come have a look!

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of The Initiative alliance based in the Fountain regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance and Corp Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience
★ EU Timezone

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.