Returning player searching for nullsec corp/alliance

Welcome back to Eve Remy :stuck_out_tongue: I think it’s more common to take breaks like you, then always play, haha.

Anyway to bring one more option to the table for you … check out the lazy way for more info HERE on the recruitment thread.

Or you can join Umah_Pub ingame and have a chat with me, if I’m not around (afk), my discord details are there in the MOTD in Umah_Pub so just poke me on discord!

UMAH follows 2 main guidelines;

• Toxic behaviour will never be tolerated.
  • RL is golden. We do not demand your activity and we all need to learn how to respect that EVE is a game and both leadership and members should have the approach 'Play so you enjoy and don’t make it your ‘must/work’.

We are living in our own infrastructure in NPC nullsec, mixed in timezone and what playstyle ppl have, pvp, mining, production, exploring, ship spinning and so on.
Common goals in corp, we try keep routine corp events (no demand to join) such as mining ops, blops, roams etc.

Have a read in the link I posted above for more info and if you want a chat, please reach out mate :slight_smile: If not… then I hope you find another great place to spend time with o/