Returning player searching for nullsec corp/alliance

Hey there

Looking for a home in null, to pve, pvp and the other stuff that follows :slight_smile:

been inactive for 4 years so seems like some new things to learn.

killboard RemyHansen | Character | zKillboard

got a few accounts that will be activated if i find a nice place.

anyone interested having me can pm me.

p.s not a man of many words :stuck_out_tongue:

Regards

Remy

Greetings mate , we are a nullsec relaxed corp, also I can be your guide on getting you settled and updated on game changes… check us out… also my discord is kritikosk8#5153

Welcome back to Eve Remy :stuck_out_tongue: I think it’s more common to take breaks like you, then always play, haha.

Anyway to bring one more option to the table for you … check out the lazy way for more info HERE on the recruitment thread.

Or you can join Umah_Pub ingame and have a chat with me, if I’m not around (afk), my discord details are there in the MOTD in Umah_Pub so just poke me on discord!

UMAH follows 2 main guidelines;

• Toxic behaviour will never be tolerated.
  • RL is golden. We do not demand your activity and we all need to learn how to respect that EVE is a game and both leadership and members should have the approach 'Play so you enjoy and don’t make it your ‘must/work’.

We are living in our own infrastructure in NPC nullsec, mixed in timezone and what playstyle ppl have, pvp, mining, production, exploring, ship spinning and so on.
Common goals in corp, we try keep routine corp events (no demand to join) such as mining ops, blops, roams etc.

Have a read in the link I posted above for more info and if you want a chat, please reach out mate :slight_smile: If not… then I hope you find another great place to spend time with o/

o/
come have a chat with us
we are part of one of the largest alliances in eve and have a corp C5 wormhole
[ELTC.] English community focused Fraternity 0.0 and WH corp is recruiting - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Hi Remy, I’ll keep it short…check us out:

Come have a chat with us mate :slight_smile:

Hello Remy,

Have you ever considered living in WH space?

If you’re still searching I’ll drop or Corp ad here…

Mining and indy Corp looking for more members to join.

We’re The Order of Omerta and we’re a mining and indy group that has access to all three sectors of space.

Highsec:
We have live in a fairly quiet pocket close to many markets with lots of asteroid belts as well as :ice_cube: and :crescent_moon: mining. We’re newbro and returning players friendly with knowledge players, active Discord, coms and tight knit community. Infrastructure for indy for players including research, invention and manufacturing.

Lowsec:
We have access to R32 and R64 moons to mine, relatively quiet lowsec area to run sites or mine. We got pvp enthusiasts here who love to fleet up and go roaming.

Nullsec:
We rent our own system so we have access to resources and nullsec ratting without all the big Alliance obligations. It’s also a fairly quiet system and we live at the beginning of a small pipe so good opportunities for gate camps or pvp roams. Alliance Indy structures to use. Great PI in the area.

We offer:
Engineering structures
Mining (moon, belt, anom, ice)
Mentorship program for noobs
Buyback programs
Near maxed refining
Mission running
Active community and coms
Nullsec/ lowsec ratting
Pvp opportunities
Wh mining and exploration
Helpful players
Judgement free community
Mature attitude

We require:
Voice interview
ESI check
Mic for coms
Active at least once a week
Relaxed attitude
No drama
Willingness to participate in coms and fleets.

If we sound like your type of place come by and say hi and get to know us.

Discord The Order of Omerta

In game chat
The Order Recruitment

thanks for all the replies both here and ingame, suprised how many showed interest. Ive made my decision. so this thread is no longer valid.

cheers all fly safe o7

Remy

1 Like

Pop in for a Chat! Might be the Home your looking for!!

hi there m8

i hope you are still looking for options.

If possible please make sure to check us out and get an idea of what we do.

cheers
prim

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.