As the title states… I have been contemplating coming back to the game on and off for a few months now. And I have decided to bite the bullet, sign up for Omega and jump back in.
Upon logging back in I have now seen that Pandemic Horde has disbanded or something… Have not caught up on that whole thing yet…
I would like to get involved with low, null or wormholes… But before I do that I really need to get caught up on simply playing the game again.
I am looking for a new ‘oldbro’ friendly corp that will put up with some basic questions. I cannot play every night due to work, but have lots of time to play when off. (I work a rotating roster 3 days working, 4 days off and vice versa) so on my days off I have a lot of time!
I want to get better at PvP but don’t really want that as a primary function. So for now I would prefer something more PvE centric with the occasional PvP seeking shenanigans.