Returning player

Morning Kalvarus o7

First of all, welcome back, hehe. I’m sure you have a thing or two to catch up with! (Imo EVE is on the uprising and more/better patches are to be expected)

Second … UMAH - name brings fear to our enemies :stuck_out_tongue: We seek people from all timezones, we tend to accept ppl who aren’t direcly new to EVE but have some experience (same time NOT being elitists at all).
We are part the The Initiative (Imperium) so it means plenty of things to do if you are up for it. We have fleets, a large amount of space to do your PVE / mining / Indy … we also have a smaller corp home space with all cosy stuff in aswell <3

We are imo rather big but since we are split into all timezones I really don’t feel it’s over-populated at all… we are a solid, kind group who helps out!

• Non toxic atmosphere (Current state and I will never accept anything else)
  • RL is important, for me as a father to four kids… I will assume it’s important for you aswell. I wont demand you to be active 24/7 and I don’t expect anyone else to put that on me either <3

You can read more about us HERE. It’s the EVE-Forum Recruitment thread. Reach out to us, you will find our discord server link in there.

If not UMAH - then I hope you find another great place to put your time into and enjoy!