Returning player

Returning player 10million sp. looking for a Corp that is active newbish player friendly. Tired of being labeled a spy just because I have to much ISK or only 1 character. I just want to play the game. Tired of playing alone

3 Likes

Hi Yacoom,

Check us out and if you like what you see give me a shout bud

Maddeb

1 Like

Stop by our Alliance page to see who/where we are and pop onto our ingame diplo channel to talk to some corp recruiters.

http://www.carefactor.org/

1 Like

Hey Yacoom,

Come check Federation Uprising out on our Discord , we’ll have a corp that fits you :slight_smile:

• CaseyLP

I think Vitriolic Animosity might be what you are looking for. We are part of Diplomatic Immunity a sov holding alliance located in querious. A very active alliance with little to no drama. Want Pvp? We have some form of roam going on every night. Want industry? We have just moved out here and are seeding the market. You will find willing buyers. Want to mine? I’m sorry I can’t help you. Seriously though we do that as well.

You can hit us up on our recruiting channel VITRI Pub in game or PM Karura Hagakure if you would like a private chat.

1 Like

I’ve eve mailed you bud

1 Like

Hello Yacoom Hyrol!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

First of all, welcome back to the game!

We, Westland Incorporated, are a new corporation thats made for new players.
The focus in this corporation will be on mining but exploration, pve and pvp are also supported by an upcoming alliance. Currently we are still low on members, but i’m hoping you want to join us on a journey to succes.

Greetings, Mattheus Odunens

1 Like

hey @Yacoom_Hyrol

look at this:

contact me or join our public channel “AKIMA Pub”

JuuR

1 Like

Hey Yacoom,

Team Americas [YANKS] would like to have you. We are an older USTZ pvp corp that has been inactive for about 10 years as a corp, but we are ramping back up now. Hit us up in channel Yanks in game if you would like to know more. We can jump on comms and see if we are a fit.

2 Likes

Welcome spy :wink:

We are only spies here so we welcome you, joking :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Yacoom,

I’m an old school player from back in 2008, and have just recently returned after being gone for several years. I brought all my trusted lieutenants back to EvE with me from other games I played. We are a small tight family looking to grow our numbers, and take our corp into a WH for exploration, and making some ISK. Currently were looking to grow at about 1 new player a week so we keep it tight.

If this interests you please message me in game or on discord.
Discord: https://discord.gg/888bzf
Discord ID: Bronx#9165

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.