I am returning to EVE but i fear its not the EVE i knew before, i know the people i knew are no longer here and i fear that the Sub Cap gangs of old have gone.
I will be a complete noob for about a month and have carrier x2 to move my stuff,
I have about 144 mill in pvp skills but alas i prob don’t match it ability at the moment as eve has changed a lot.
my hot potatoes are the following:
- Comms comms comms if i ya join corp and there’s 20 in corp and 2 on comms i’m leaving
- Small squad is king - my preference is and always will be gangs of 15 or less in sub BS size ships
- Must understand i haven’t played in 7-8 years so i am not down with the kids and know all the EVE
slang any more and i am rusty.
- I will ask questions until i am able to go out and feel i understand eve again.
- Must have access to 0.0
- If someone who runs or is in ‘‘power’’ in the corp expects me to report to him when i am online not on line or in an alliance fleet or not etc then i am not your man…
I may add to this but so far this is my post.
Thank in advance for any help or advise.