Returning to game after 2 years stuck in nullsec

im returning to the game after a large break and am stuck in nullsec in my capital ship so looking for a corp to join that can help me get back up and running.

i have nearly 30m skill points and am mainly geared for pve/exploration however i can and will join in fleet fights etc.

assuming its allowed here you can add me on discord with usurpinglime#4618

Depending where you are in Nullsec, you could just join the alliance that currently owns the system and move your stuff out to Lowsec.

Hey buddy, at work but I sent you a Discord friend request. Let’s chat.

1 Like

What’s wrong with nullsec? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

nothing is wrong with nullsec but when you come back to find yourself stranded in a carrier with no backup its slightly concerning :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’ll help you get up and running again, come chat with us ingame.

1 Like

Hi! Intrested in Triglavian? Check us out!

1 Like

Brittas Empire are looking for more people to work within our team of players. If you’re looking for a friendly group and want to be part of a team, come check us out.

o7

https://brittas-empire.com/

1 Like

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

1 Like

Asset safety your stuff out.

Unless your actually in your carrier but you dont have a cyno toon in which case i’d suggest training one :slight_smile:

Why not just roam it out of NS ? :thinking:

E-Fed is a mature, Eu-Tz Corp that focuses on smiles per hour.

1 Like

Hey @causticlime! Yeah you! I’m talking to you! How are you doing today? What was your day like? I hope you give me the chance to talk to you about these very important matters.

Hi, my name is Arima Yuki.

And I am the current Alliance Recruitment Manager for the alliance, known as Exxitium.

Exxitium is an industry-focused alliance with assets located in HS and in LS. We are currently looking for both players and corporations alike. Here are the quick details on the kind of players we’re looking for:

• Low-Sec Miners/PVPers Are Preferred ATM - We’re looking for the gutsy, distrusting, high-risk, high-reward tall-short dwarf who isn’t afraid to go out into our LS territory and mine all that shiny moon-goo. You are self-aware, you have D-SCAN up, and are weary of the average turdball dropping a t3 cruiser on you. No neut in-system is below your attention. Every threat is a threat. And if given the chance, you’d gladly scratch another killmark into that billion ISK Tengu of yours.

• Team-Oriented Player - When you join Exxitium, you join more than just a corporation affiliated with the alliance, you join a single team. Each of us in Exxitium is dedicated to doing our part by doing what we do best for the betterment of the alliance. Teamwork makes the dream work as an old co-worker would put it. That being said…

• Independent BAMF When At Play - Now, when I say “BAMF” I mean you’ve got a Bad Aptitude for Making things Fun. If you want to know what I actually mean, please feel free to join our public channel in-game, or feel free to come join us here: Official Exxitium Discord and last but not least…

• Casual Players Are Invited To Share In The Fudgery That Happens Almost Daily - I really shouldn’t need to explain this one to you. That being said, EVE is not your wife. EVE shouldn’t supplant your wife (Yes, you, I’m talking to you, Chron. And if it is, congratulations on your divorce (or second wife, either or really).

Sound good to you? Sound too good to be true? Why don’t you give me the chance to prove it? Feel free to reach out to me in-game. Or come chat with me in our Discord linked above.

Thank you! And as we say in BISHP Industries, fly safe! And fly with honor!

We actually do a haphazardly amount of PVP… so if you’re interested in fleet fights, I swear we put out a fleet almost daily <.<

1 Like

Hey @causticlime

If you’re looking for a friendly more casual lowsec/0.0 pvp corp our group Filthy Peasants may be a good fit for you.

We’re a US TZ lowsec/npc 0.0 pirate pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. Our Corp is a very relaxed RL friendly corp with no mandatory ops or CTAs. However as we are a pvp corp we expect that everyone who joins is searching for good fun pvp and we do our best to provide content on an alliance as well as an individual scale. We also encourage all of our members to ask questions when they have them as all of our FCs are very open to helping people learn or improve themselves.

As for day to day fleets we run lowsec/null roams, WH ops, blops drops, capital hunting, and whatever else there is do on any given day. For ISK we have all of the same opportunities any other group has such as high value moon mining, missions, belt ratting, DEDs, exploration, and we offer SRP on alliance ops.

If what I said interests please check out our forum post linked below. We’d also love for you to join our public channel Open Filth to have a chat with us!

1 Like

hi
did you find any thing ? come by our discord or join our public channel in game : Mea Culpa.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.