Returning to the Pod I find myself in need of aid

After quite a few months stationside, I have been cleared by my medical team. Some of my infomorph data must have been corrupted because I find myself confused by things that used to be familiar. If any of you would have any leads towards a Corp that could use my 16.7mil SP in manufacturing, trade, or light security please contact me. I am looking for a fresh start.
-M.R.

2 Likes

Which parts of space are you primarily interested in seeing? Anoikis? The Warzones? Someplace safer?

3 Likes

Contact Fitzhugh in game. He’s always looking for builders :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would like to ease in and start with some safer zones but with some additional training I would be fine popping some hulls.

1 Like

I will look into it. Thank you for the lead!

2 Likes

Pandemic Horde has a very impressive array of supports for pilots of all backgrounds and skill sets. I can answer more detailed questions or concerns.

3 Likes

SFRIM as far as I can tell is also recruiting for capsuleers with manufacturing and trade experience. Feel free to send a mail to their director Lunarisse Aspenstar if you’re looking for a place to settle down in the Empire.

1 Like

Or me. I mine and build as well.

1 Like

They’re also famous throughout the cluster for their acceptance of all spies and awoxers. :wink:

If you’re going out to null, I suggest doing a lot of research about the various moving pieces, and don’t just go jumping into the first group that’ll take you—especially in the large coalitions. Find a group that fits you, you’ll be happier in the long term.

1 Like

It’s funny though. So many spies and awoxers either fail or realize Horde is better than their point of origin.

You should do a tour with us Arrendis.

2 Likes

Those don’t sound the like the spies and awoxers I’m thinking about, Mokk. Besides, who’s to say I haven’t done a tour in Horde already?

2 Likes

But have you gotten home via Molok DD

1 Like