Job application

Greetings,

The name’s Vect and I’ll get straight to the point.

I’m looking for work.

Not a soldier, but I come from a long and proud line of miners from the Krusu Mountains.

Someone has to dig those tunnels.

Now that I got a myself a good ship, I’m open for new career opportunities.

Can your company use someone to bring in that ore and help you grow, let me know.

For a free and independent Minmatar Republic,

Bellesarius Vect

4 Likes

I’d suggest contacting the alliance Electus Matari, as they seem at least somewhat aligned with your values, or would know someone in their Circles that would know someone that would be a good fit.

Thank you for the information.
I will attempt to contact them.

Hi Bellesarius!
If you are interested in joining Electus Matari I would recommend you reach out to Ravemore Achuman. He is the CEO of Minmatar Munitions, which is a corporation in the Electus Matari alliance that functions as our industrial arm. This sounds like it might be a good fit if you are interested in mining and industry. Of course, if you are interested in gaining experience in other areas like combat or exploration, etc, there are plenty of other capsuleers in EM who would be happy to show you the basics. You wouldn’t be locked into just one focus.

1 Like

That does sound like the sort of gig I’m looking for.
Thank you for the advice there, gorgeous.

I could offer you some work, if you’re interested.

What did you have in mind?

Send me a private line and we can discuss it further.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.