[Found, thanks !] Miner searching corporation [Minmatar] [RP]

Name : Nacira Askari
Birthdate : 2009

After a very long cryosleep I woke up to a universe which is as much different as it is the same. I’m an Amarr who choose to fight for Minmatar and I would like to find a Minmatar Mining Corporation to help and accompany me.
I’m not against fighting but I’m rusty and much more comfortable in high sec.

(Hi everyone!
I’m Yolène, from France. I played Eve almost 10 years ago and I was tempted to return after reading The Expanse novels series which have a similar universe. I’m a role player so I would love to find a corporation with RP.

IG I have an Alpha account and doesn’t want to upgrade it but as I said, my account is old so I do have a lot of skills. I have reach the 5 millions limite for the alpha account but I have more than 4 000 000 skills points to attribute anywhere I want. I think it’s because some skills I had have disappeared.)

Still searching.

Hey, @Nacira_Askari! I just started a corp to run public PVP fleets - and we also recruit vets and newbros to set up a solid corp besides the funning of fleets - a bit of mining, atm still in high sec 0.5 but later in our low sec home, too.

We want to achieve critical mass of players for the corp and not only for our discord and would be happy to have more miners/indy people who help our new and old miners - so perhaps this is something for you: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

We are a relaxed group and know all about RL aggro - the corp just started out, but with public fleets and the new members there is always something to do - and we could really use a miner or industrialist to help out with manufacturing - check it out :slight_smile:

Join the discord for questions: https://discord.gg/deVNUju - hope to see you there and in space!

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

I like it ! I will look closer at it later but thank you for your offer.

Hello! I was scouting some gates for fleet and browsing some ads, your one caught me eye on it.
I am M.D. of New Eden’s Medical Laboratory. We are pretty small corporation inside LORD alliance. We operate in Tenerifis Region (yeah, I saw that high sec prefered, but who knows what might be intrested for you :slight_smile: ) and we are part of Mistakes were Made coalition.
We have pretty good amount of ore/ice to mine and tasty ratts to kill. BBP for ore/ice/salvage on alliance lvl.
Our main aim is to keep ourselves as relaxed as possible because we all have our own lives/families/studies etc. So no mandatory or paps inside alliance at all. We only ask to be on coms while you are in-game, so we can make better communications between each other, to know each other better etc. We have pretty good, warm atmosphere inside :slight_smile:

If you are interested you can easily mail me, or join LORDE PUB channel.
Best regards, Kate Siwalina, M.D.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.