Returning US Trader LF Social Corp 35m SP

Coming back to Eve after long leave of about 7yrs. I’m looking for a social corp to just hang out and chat, do missions with (specced mostly as an Amarr HAC PVP pilot 35mil SP, but I don’t want to do that), or whatever sounds like fun at the time. I also have a Charon pilot on this account and a Miner/Producer (I think, 11mil SP) on an another account that isn’t Omega.

I’m looking for no commitments, just social with at least 15+ online during peak US times. I don’t really care what the corp does, as long as I can play the way I want. I really want a relaxed environment. I’m kinda up for anything, except blob warfare and a second job. There have been a lot of changes since I left, so I’m not really sure what all there is anymore. Exploration sounds a little interesting too.

I’m a software engineer, so I’m really looking forward to messing with the new EVE API and use it to do some trading. I like to talk tech, so I can help others, but I don’t want to make commitments as far as developing for a corp.

Active Discord and/or Slack would be a plus.

1 Like

Greetings, capsuleer, this is De Obliviator Preon speaking. Obsidian Acquisitions is asking you for your services. We are a small corp as of right now, but we have a great path ahead of us. Our CEO is situated in Amarr space, he is a good player, who also returned after a long period of absence, who requires somewhat of Council. Check us out ingame, and I hope to see you soon.

Check us out:

@King_Creator

Wormhole life sounds interesting and similar to the original EVE I fell in love with. But, are you guys locked in a Wormhole or can you jump clone out? Like say, I feel like trading in high, can I just jump clone to empire and trade? Or do I have to wait for an exit to open?

I left shortly after Wormholes came into the game. I explored a few, but I don’t think people had started taking them seriously yet.

Does that last reply count as a bump or is that rule for official bumps only?

Either way, bump. Let me know if I am wrong. :smiley:

Sonic Intoxication is a group oriented Null Sec corporation looking for players who are interested in Team based game play and progression.

Sonic Intoxication Offers

Small - Medium Gang Warfare
Voice Communication Tools
Ship Replacement
Buy back ProgramOre / PI Corp
Years Of Experience
Good Ratting/Mining/PI
Sonic Intoxication is Looking For >>

Team Players
Pilots looking to learn
Pilots who can Have fun
About Sonic Intoxication

Sonic Intoxication consists of Pilots who have been playing from 14 years to 4 months! An old corp that is recently reforming and establishing our presence in an Alliance that is establishing its presence. Teaching others Eve is all part of the game, and our pilots are not adverse to it.

Our pilots don’t take the game too seriously, but at the same time are looking to improve ourselves and our space!

If you’re looking to be a part of something and grow with us, rather than be just another number evemail or convo Zarosh Dugan!

We are apart of a great alliance ( Straight Jacket Bear) we are always looking for new people to become apart of our growing corp. We have a lot to offer in scalding pass. We have a lot to offer, so if you thinking about joining a new corp or looking for something better to do then stay in high sec or you corp is slowly dying. Give us a Shout. We have great leaders with a lot of knowledge to hand out to people. They are always there to help everyone and help you become greater at the game. Wanting to learn the game, we are here to teach you.

Message Zarosh Dugan today

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We dont require much; but an API is needed. A background check will be performed.
We want people who want to work alone and together, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in NRDS Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.
We try to have diffrent fleets up whenever we can.

Our members range from longtime players to new players.
We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere,
all timezones are welcome to us and we are the sort that understand that rl comes first
Activity in both US, Eu and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacment Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets,
a BluePrintCopy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great
If you want to be part of this join our public channel Evian Ind Recruitment so we can start to get to know each other

Link on forums:Salt getting to you? Try a little time with Evian Industries…

Best Regards
Evian Industries

Hi Redart

Have a chat with Undeadenemy from The Riot Formation [RIOT.]

Always up for working with people like yourself.

Here’s the CEO’s link:

Most of us just alts for our k-space activities tbh

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.