Returning Vet , 95Msp + 70Msp

Incredible are an advanced PvP corp within the Brave Collective alliance. We were created to give mid to end game players more of a challenge in the setting of a supportive and friendly alliance. We’re all about having fun in high skill point ships and fits and don’t take ourselves too seriously. There’s no pressure to participate but plenty of opportunity to do so.

Check us out at https://incredible-eve.com

1 Like

I had to sub to move my stuff lol

Thanks for all the replies and in game mails, I’m still considering all my options and welcome new offers. I’ve been contacted by corps from all over the place doing just about everything

1 Like
1 Like

hello!

We are pretty active during EST, we do Blops, we are very well known for super killing and using caps. Hit me up if you are interested!

1 Like

If you are looking for a group back within the fold of the Imperium I may suggest giving us a try. With war coming things should be rather interesting!

1 Like

Sent you an in game mail. We are a2004 Corp rebuilding. We have a home in NULL and a nice size player base already.

1 Like

hi @highonpop hey last time we talked on my discord you said you found another place that you liked. What was wrong with it in the end?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.