Returning vet LF a new experience

31 year old doctor and teacher with a 88m sp pilot with capital capability and BLOPS passionate LF a corporation, have played the game since 2007 on and off and have done it all, i also have alt for incursion running, PI, hauling.

Looking for something new, i don’t necesarily want the big blob battles in nullsec anymore but i`m open to other types of 0.0 activities, WH, Low-sec, Empire and the newest content i have not tried yet. I can do alot of roles and am a laid back person, who just wants to enjoy the game at a more relaxed pace, none of the elitist mandatory presence type of things. Open to PVE, PVP and mixed options. Thanks!

Von Seth, in game mail sent, feel free to reach back.

** Hanging by a threat ** is a dedicated Null sec corps within AARP Alliance.

We are a sovereignty holding, null security alliance living in [immensea ]. We are an alliance focused on PvP, Industry, and Production in many areas. We’re an easy going, welcoming, but dedicated group that is working towards growth both internally and externally.

We have goals for our corps as a whole. We help Old and New players grow in EvE through measurable goals and objectives. Rewarded by achievement and promotion. You have the chance to take the reigns in what you do best. We promote from within through dedicated knowledge and service.

Shoot pods, rocks, or spreadsheets we do it all…

—Our specializations—

• We are dedicated towards become one of the most active PvP and PvE groups in AARP. fun fleets, strategic ops and the ability to join in with our many friends on large and huge battles. We also are proud of our production team, and creating New Player stories

----Opportunities ----

• Alliance ship replacement (SRP) for strategic operations
  • Developed systems with full upgrades to further your ambitions.
  • Ample access to r64 and r32 moons…lots of them! - New bros-> these are the rocks you WANT to mine.
  • Ample space for ratting, mining, exploration, Maxxed out sov upgrades and fleets to do whatever it is you enjoy in your EvE life.
  • Alliance courier service is available, (moving in is as easy as making a courier contract),
  • A forgiving environment for aspiring FCs to develop themselves
  • Regular access to pvp with several surrounding regions

***** Corp buyback program currently at 90% Jita buy*****

We are strategically aligned with many friends who share our values and strategic objectives. :slight_smile:
Our discord : https://discord.gg/QFReZJgSvc

Hey there!

I’m a diplomat for Everything for Efficiency, a Sov Nullsec corp that specializes in mining, industry and PVP… I believe our corp would be a good match for you, we have a real life comes first approach and no mandatory schedules. Plus, we host ppl from America / EU and OCE TZ!

Our main activities include:

INDUSTRY:

• Local facilities for refining, research and production
  • Build supply chain network
  • Blueprint library (work in progress)

MINING:

• Mining boosts
  • Regular mining fleets
  • Moon mining
  • Buy back program for your raw materials (At a very profitable rate not many can offer)

We also go for small gang PvP and PvE activities.

Hope to hear from you!

CONTACTS:

For recruitment ask: Captain Sargen (Discord: Sargen#1266)

EveMail / Discord DM / Ingame channel: EFE-X Pub

Up! Looking for more PVE oriented offers

Up want more offers before i make a decision!

Very nice offers so far, i plan to stay where i join so looking for a bit more options! Bump

oh man we got the corp or you!! Covert Agenda, a growing corp currently sitting around 200 accounts with 30 or so active members! regular blops fleets industry etc. We are Nul sec but what i have found is its the people that make the game fun more than the game itself, check out our forum post!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.